normal fire sprites per second (allegro rle) = 167785.2

---

lit fire sprites per second (spritelib) = 157728.7

lit fire sprites per second (allegro rle) = 105932.2

---

alpha fire sprites per second (spritelib) = 78369.9

alpha fire sprites per second (allegro rle) = 66137.6

Edited by kristleifur

If it works with TGA, seems like there is a problem with 'loadpng' library (glue code between 'libpng' and 'allegro'). Its sources are in 'src/loadpng'. Maybe the problem is also triggered by the code in 'src/pck.cpp':

set_color_conversion((COLORCONV_TOTAL | COLORCONV_KEEP_TRANS) & 
       ~(COLORCONV_32A_TO_8 | COLORCONV_32A_TO_15 | COLORCONV_32A_TO_16 | COLORCONV_32A_TO_24));
   BITMAP *bmp_orig = load_bitmap(filename, NULL);
   set_color_conversion(cc);

It requests not to reduce bitmaps with alpha channel to current display color depth (16bpp for example). Looks like in this case on Mac it could probably refuse to do anything at all, even endian conversion is not performed.

If you can try to investigate and fix this problem, that would be cool. I myself do not have a big endian machine, so debugging this issue is tricky for me. But if always feel free to ask for advice here.

• 3 weeks later...

Are any of MacOS X users still tracking this thread? Could you try two patches to see if they help to resolve weird color problem?

Attached file contains moonbase terrain with sprites stored in TGA format, please try replacing the files from 'extensions/terrain-moonbase' with the content of this archive and report results.

Depending on the results of this test I will attach another patch.

moonbase_tga.zip

Edited by Serge

Thanks, though you are a bit too late :) I have added some ppc specific patches yesterday with the help of the nice people from gentoo linux forums.

So SVN repository should now contain the code which should work much better on PPC Linux and MacOS X. I was just going post this information here and ask you to test these fixes :D

Everything now works swimmingly on OS X. Good job - personally, I'd not brave debugging for an endianness I didn't have hardware for ... Respect!

Everything, I say. Well - there's still the thing with the inventory box (Mouse pointer doesn't move, game looks frozen but you can ESC out of the inventory and back to the game). I was going to look it up in the bugtracker but the tracker seems to be down.

So: is there any system or procedure for bug reports and stuff like that until the old bugtracker gets back up?

As bugtracker is not working currently, it is best to post bugreports here in this thread now. As for this bug, mouse cursor might be just outside inventory rectangle, try moving the mouse around, maybe it will show up.

By the way, can you test screenshots creation (F12 key in the battlescape), theoretically it can have the same endian problem as loading :)

It is interesting to try playing real network games, preferably against intel cpu users :)

Also I heared that MacOS has only a single button on mouse. In this case user interface might need to be reqorked somewhat. For example right mouse button is now used to cancel some actions: cancel soldiers selection in the planner screen, cancel targeting mode in the battlescape, stop soldier movement. User interface tweaks are also needed for portable devices with touchscreen, Nokia 770 for example: http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8451

But we can start with tweaking user interface for MacOS first :)

As bugtracker is not working currently, it is best to post bugreports here in this thread now. As for this bug, mouse cursor might be just outside inventory rectangle, try moving the mouse around, maybe it will show up.

Inventory bug: nope, moving the mouse around doesn't help. Actually, the mouse 'jumps' up about 200 pixels from the inventory button when it is pressed.

By the way, can you test screenshots creation (F12 key in the battlescape), theoretically it can have the same endian problem as loading :)

Screenshots work!

It is interesting to try playing real network games, preferably against intel cpu users :)

Netplay works (I played with myself - two instances of ufo2000 connected to orange.slosoft.com) - but it gets oddly desynchronized:

Turn 1, player A:

Player A's soldier walks over to B's starting point. B's soldiers reaction fire and from B's side it looks like they've killed the intruder. On player A's side, it looks like they missed. A's soldier kills everybody from B with a single grenade and ends his turn.

Turn 1, player B:

Everybody from team B is alive, and there's a dead soldier from team A lying over there. Screenshots later.

Also I heared that MacOS has only a single button on mouse. In this case user interface might need to be reqorked somewhat. For example right mouse button is now used to cancel some actions: cancel soldiers selection in the planner screen, cancel targeting mode in the battlescape, stop soldier movement. User interface tweaks are also needed for portable devices with touchscreen, Nokia 770 for example: http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8451

But we can start with tweaking user interface for MacOS first :)

About the mouse/keyboard thing on OS X:

There are three modifier keys: control, alt and command.

In ufo2000, control and alt function identically on macOS and Windows, giving the "targeting line" and TU-count display thing I assume they're supposed to give.

In the OS, there's support for contextual menus and that sort of second-button stuff throughout. Apple are now shipping multi-button mice with desktops, but not laptops. The custom for accessing contextual menus with a laptop or an old single-button mouse is to hold down CTRL and click. Most people are pretty used to this.

Theoretically then, given the CTRL-click/mousebutton2 "equivalence" on Mac OS, I guess that control-clicking should do mousebutton2 things in ufo2000, and Mac-Alt do PC-Ctrl things, and Mac-Command do PC-Alt things. (Pretty confusing.)

However, when I first tried ufo2000 on my mac, I intuitively tried to COMMAND-click to do mousebutton2 things I was used to from the original XCOM. My suggestion is then to keep the functionality of CTRL and ALT as they are now, and add COMMAND-click to be equivalent to mousebutton 2 on Mac OS X.

Edited by kristleifur

• 6 months later...

Hey; sorry about the bump here, but I have a request:

Is anyone that has input in this topic able to make an "Install UFO2000 on Mac OSX for Dummies" or a a "Cliff's Notes" on this topic.

You know, simple step-by-step command lines or something to get things running.

I'm lost on how to install and everything, and I don't feel like screwing up my computer in the process of installing it. I did read (and re-read) this topic many times, and I'm still scratching my head here.

As you can tell, I'm a tad coding-illiterate, and I used to operate MS-DOS and windows, so I'm still a bit new to Macs. I just wanna play.

• 1 month later...

I have been attempting to install this on Mac OS X 10.4.8 I have Allegro-4.2.1, and have tried it with both HawkNL-1.70 and 1.68. The rest of the prerequisites came from Darwinports, unfortunately when I try to compile ufo-2000 itself I get the following errors:

make: svnversion: Command not found
g++ -funsigned-char -Wall -Wno-deprecated-declarations -I src/lua -I src/luasqli
te3 -DDEBUGMODE -O2 -pipe -I/opt/local/include/freetype2 -I/opt/local/include -D
HAVE_FREETYPE -DGLYPH_TARGET=GLYPH_TARGET_ALLEGRO -DGK_NO_LEGACY -DHAVE_PNG -DLI
NUX -I/usr/local/include -o ufo2000 obj/bullet.o obj/cell.o obj/config.o obj/con
nect.o obj/crc32.o obj/dirty.o obj/editor.o obj/explo.o obj/font.o obj/icon.o ob
j/inventory.o obj/item.o obj/keys.o obj/main.o obj/mainmenu.o obj/map.o obj/map_
pathfind.o obj/minimap.o obj/mouse.o obj/multiplay.o obj/music.o obj/packet.o ob
j/pck.o obj/persist.o obj/place.o obj/platoon.o obj/position.o obj/random.o obj/
scenario.o obj/server_gui.o obj/server_protocol.o obj/server_transport.o obj/ski
n.o obj/soldier.o obj/fpasprite.o obj/gui.o obj/sound.o obj/spk.o obj/stats.o ob
j/terrapck.o obj/text.o obj/units.o obj/video.o obj/wind.o obj/geoscape.o obj/zf
stream.o obj/script_api.o obj/lapi.o obj/lauxlib.o obj/lbaselib.o obj/lcode.o ob
j/ldblib.o obj/ldebug.o obj/ldo.o obj/ldump.o obj/lfunc.o obj/lgc.o obj/liolib.o
obj/llex.o obj/lmathlib.o obj/lmem.o obj/loadlib.o obj/lobject.o obj/lopcodes.o
obj/lparser.o obj/lstate.o obj/lstring.o obj/lstrlib.o obj/ltable.o obj/ltablib
.o obj/ltests.o obj/ltm.o obj/lundump.o obj/lvm.o obj/lzio.o obj/e_acos.o obj/e_
asin.o obj/e_atan2.o obj/e_exp.o obj/e_fmod.o obj/e_log.o obj/e_pow.o obj/e_rem_
pio2.o obj/e_remainder.o obj/e_scalb.o obj/e_sqrt.o obj/k_cos.o obj/k_rem_pio2.o
obj/k_sin.o obj/k_tan.o obj/s_atan.o obj/s_ceil.o obj/s_copysign.o obj/s_cos.o 
obj/s_fabs.o obj/s_floor.o obj/s_rint.o obj/s_scalbn.o obj/s_sin.o obj/s_tan.o o
bj/w_acos.o obj/w_asin.o obj/w_atan2.o obj/w_exp.o obj/w_fmod.o obj/w_log.o obj/
w_pow.o obj/w_remainder.o obj/w_sqrt.o obj/md5.o obj/aalg.o obj/aase.o obj/abeos
.o obj/abitmap.o obj/agtk.o obj/agup.o obj/ans.o obj/aphoton.o obj/awin95.o obj/
decode.o obj/encode.o obj/io.o obj/jpgalleg.o obj/scale2x.o obj/glyph.o obj/load
png.o obj/regpng.o obj/savepng.o -lexpat -L/opt/local/lib -lfreetype -lz -lpng -
lz -lNL  -L/usr/local/lib -lalleg-4.2.1 -lalleg-main -framework Cocoa 
/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _NXArgc
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../crt1.o definition of _NXArgc i
n section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../libNL.dylib definition of _NXA
rgc in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _NXArgv
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../crt1.o definition of _NXArgv i
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../libNL.dylib definition of _NXA
rgv in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol ___darwin_gcc3_preregister_frame_inf
o
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/crt2.o definition of ___darwin_gcc3_pre
register_frame_info in section (__TEXT,__text)
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../libNL.dylib definition of ___d
arwin_gcc3_preregister_frame_info in section (__TEXT,__text)
/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol ___progname
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../crt1.o definition of ___progna
me in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../libNL.dylib definition of ___p
rogname in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _environ
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../crt1.o definition of _environ 
in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../libNL.dylib definition of _env
iron in section (__DATA,__data)
/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol start
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../crt1.o definition of start in 
section (__TEXT,__text)
/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../libNL.dylib definition of star
t in section (__TEXT,__text)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ufo2000] Error 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I was able to get rid of the crt1.o definitions errors with the follwoing changes in hawknl 1.68

$ cd src
vi makefile.osx
#LIBFLAGS = -dylib -r -lpthread -Wl,-x
LIBFLAGS = -dynamiclib -r -lpthread -Wl,-x
vi sock.c
/* SGI and MacOS X do not include socklen_t */
#if defined __sgi || defined MACOSX
//typedef int socklen_t;
#endif

After that I've compiled hawk

$ vi makefile.osx
LIBDIR = /Applications/UFO2000.app/Contents/Resources/lib
INCDIR = /Applications/UFO2000.app/Contents/Resources/include
$ make -f makefile.osx
# make -f makefile.osx install

and removed the dylib files manually. I've only use static builds.

My complete procedure is described at www.ahammer.ch

lz -lNL -L/usr/local/lib -lalleg-4.2.1 -lalleg-main -framework Cocoa

/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _NXArgc

/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../crt1.o definition of _NXArgc i

rgc in section (__DATA,__data)

/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol _NXArgv

/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../crt1.o definition of _NXArgv i

rgv in section (__DATA,__data)

/usr/bin/ld: multiple definitions of symbol ___darwin_gcc3_preregister_frame_inf

o

/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/crt2.o definition of ___darwin_gcc3_pre

register_frame_info in section (__TEXT,__text)

/usr/lib/gcc/powerpc-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/../../../libNL.dylib definition of ___d

Thanks for sharing you experience. Can you try to add some MacOS related section to https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/ufo2000/trunk/INSTALL and submit a patch for this file to us? It may make life much easier for other people trying to compile the game for MacOS.

Also we have plans for trying to get rid of hawknl dependency (as it is apparently causes quite a lot of problems). If you stay around and verify that new code still works on MacOS, that would be great.

• 1 month later...
Is anyone that has input in this topic able to make an "Install UFO2000 on Mac OSX for Dummies" or a a "Cliff's Notes" on this topic.

You know, simple step-by-step command lines or something to get things running.

I'm lost on how to install and everything, and I don't feel like screwing up my computer in the process of installing it. I did read (and re-read) this topic many times, and I'm still scratching my head here.

As you can tell, I'm a tad coding-illiterate, and I used to operate MS-DOS and windows, so I'm still a bit new to Macs. I just wanna play.

I have the same request!

Cant you make a package for macosx? I would be great!

• 2 weeks later...
I have the same request!

Cant you make a package for macosx? I would be great!

I've put some packages online..

build 1079

build 1071

These are PowerPC Build only. I don't know if they also running in Rosetta usind

an Intel Mac.

The Build should be usable with only one expection. During battle mode, the inventory

isn't usable, because some strange mouse behaviour.

regards

Armin

Edited by armin

• 2 months later...
dam! i realy want to use ufo2000 on macos to :( i have an intelbased one ...

Ahhh. Yeah i have some friends who would play, but they have macs... Thanks for the recent build though =)

Well, I guess I don't feel so bad for getting my MAC pre-Intel anymore. I found a fair share of old games I had on my old PC and so forth (also kudos to DOSbox and other great emulators and whatnot), and now the download for PowerPC version finally being up (Kudos for getting it working). I'm ever grateful for the work you guys have put into this project, and the coders making it Mac-compatible.

=b See you on the battlefield! =b

• 3 months later...

Ahhh. Yeah i have some friends who would play, but they have macs... Thanks for the recent build though =)

Well, I guess I don't feel so bad for getting my MAC pre-Intel anymore. I found a fair share of old games I had on my old PC and so forth (also kudos to DOSbox and other great emulators and whatnot), and now the download for PowerPC version finally being up (Kudos for getting it working). I'm ever grateful for the work you guys have put into this project, and the coders making it Mac-compatible.

Has anyone gotten this working on an Intel mac? I can't even get the HawkNL to compile, so I'm not even getting so far as the UFO compilation. I guess I'll post at the HawkNL boards as well.

• 11 months later...

Has anyone gotten this working on an Intel mac? I can't even get the HawkNL to compile, so I'm not even getting so far as the UFO compilation. I guess I'll post at the HawkNL boards as well.

I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it !!!! I have it running natively on an Intel Mac! It is possible! Now someone get in the lobby, so I can test it for real! :)))))

I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it I did it !!!! I have it running natively on an Intel Mac! It is possible! Now someone get in the lobby, so I can test it for real! :)))))

Awesome - even the sound effects work. No music yet, but that's to be expected, since I compiled with no_dumbogg=1. I'll try to document what I did to get it working on Sunday. Woohoo!!

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome - even the sound effects work. No music yet, but that's to be expected, since I compiled with no_dumbogg=1. I'll try to document what I did to get it working on Sunday. Woohoo!!

how did you made it?

would be so amazing if i could run it!!!!

how did you made it?

I've posted the instructions here, at the UFO2000 wiki: http://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=C...X_%28UFO2000%29

Meanwhile, I've also gotten music running, but I'll try to get around to posting how later on. I've anyway noticed that there's not much going on with the project, apparently, and there's never anyone in the lobby. Ah, well.

how did you made it?

I've posted the instructions here, at the UFO2000 wiki: http://www.ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=C...X_%28UFO2000%29

Meanwhile, I've also gotten music running, but I'll try to get around to posting how later on. I've anyway noticed that there's not much going on with the project, apparently, and there's never anyone in the lobby. Ah, well.

Thx man i love u !!!! would be great if the sound is working!

how did you made it?

Thx man i love u !!!! would be great if the sound is working!

No problem - BTW, sound is working, just not music. The music apparently requires a few extra libraries, which weren't mentioned in the readme in the source tree.

Don't you think it would be possible to make an installpackage how manages all that stuff fot the user? Because I'm not handy enough to manage all that stuff. And I think im not the only one :)

I'll tell you what - if I find some time, and somewhere to host the file, I'll create a package from it. Though, TBH, it would be better to wait for the next stable release (if one is even planned at the moment).

Don't you think it would be possible to make an installpackage how manages all that stuff fot the user? Because I'm not handy enough to manage all that stuff. And I think im not the only one :)

I'll tell you what - if I find some time, and somewhere to host the file, I'll create a package from it. Though, TBH, it would be better to wait for the next stable release (if one is even planned at the moment).

cool i give u some webspace on meodai.ch... tell me a subdomain and u can have it. lonewolf.meodai.ch

cool i give u some webspace on meodai.ch... tell me a subdomain and u can have it. lonewolf.meodai.ch

do u have AIM or something like that ?

do u have AIM or something like that ?

Just updated my profile here - should be in there.

• 1 month later...
Its still not working for me. i had do download and install a lot of stuff (inc. apple devlopper stuff 1go :O ). I have to find a way to run the windows version its gonna be easier i think so. its so sad to emulate a creepy OS to pay this wonderful game :(

• 1 year later...
is there any chance i could make it work easier now that you have get rid of the HawkNL library?

Sure it is possible, but we will not know until you try ;)

But yes, the intention was to get rid of the HawkNL in order to make compiling the game easier for different systems. Based on your previous comments, you have intel hardware, so it should be fine. If anybody is interested in running ufo2000 on powerpc based mac, we are not there yet. Right now ufo2000 has some bigendian issues affecting network play (just hotseat seems to be fine). But I'm also testing the game on powerpc based linux and hope to fix these issues soon.

Just report bugs to us (build failure logs for example) if you encounter any problems. But be sure to install all the library dependencies first (HawkNL is not needed anymore, but ufo2000 still requires some other libraries), the dependencies are listed in the makefile header.

is there any chance i could make it work easier now that you have get rid of the HawkNL library?

Sure it is possible, but we will not know until you try ;)

But yes, the intention was to get rid of the HawkNL in order to make compiling the game easier for different systems. Based on your previous comments, you have intel hardware, so it should be fine. If anybody is interested in running ufo2000 on powerpc based mac, we are not there yet. Right now ufo2000 has some bigendian issues affecting network play (just hotseat seems to be fine). But I'm also testing the game on powerpc based linux and hope to fix these issues soon.

Just report bugs to us (build failure logs for example) if you encounter any problems. But be sure to install all the library dependencies first (HawkNL is not needed anymore, but ufo2000 still requires some other libraries), the dependencies are listed in the makefile header.

thx for the nfo i gonna try it as soon as possible. i just hoped some angel come down from the sky and tells me: HERE IS YOUR DMG, RUN IT DRAG THE GAME IN YOUR APPLICATION FOLDER AN PLAY! :P

Edited by meodai

• 9 months later...

hello i have finally tried to compile it on macos. following the guide here:

http://ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=Compi..._OS_X_(UFO2000)

I have successfully compiled alegro 5

But when i compiled HawkNL i got error = 1

so i continued anyway when compiling UFO2000 i go a lot of errors a could not find the game after it:

make: allegro-config: Command not found
g++ -MMD -funsigned-char -Wall -Wno-deprecated-declarations -I src/lua -I src/luasqlite3 -DDEBUGMODE -DUFO_SVNVERSION=\"1154M\" -O2 -pipe -I/usr/X11/include/freetype2 -I/usr/X11/include -DHAVE_FREETYPE -DGLYPH_TARGET=GLYPH_TARGET_ALLEGRO -DGK_NO_LEGACY -DHAVE_PNG -DLINUX  -c src/bullet.cpp -o obj/bullet.o
In file included from src/stdafx.h:19,
			 from src/bullet.cpp:22:
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:23:21: warning: allegro.h: No such file or directory
In file included from src/stdafx.h:20,
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:31:2: error: #error Can not define int32 type
In file included from src/bullet.cpp:22:
src/stdafx.h:37:38: warning: allegro/internal/aintern.h: No such file or directory
In file included from src/stdafx.h:19,
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:68: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:69: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:70: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:71: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:73: warning: ‘save_jpg’ initialized and declared ‘extern’
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:73: error: ‘AL_CONST’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:73: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:73: error: ‘image’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:73: error: ‘AL_CONST’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:73: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:74: warning: ‘save_jpg_ex’ initialized and declared ‘extern’
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:74: error: ‘AL_CONST’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:74: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:74: error: ‘image’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:74: error: ‘AL_CONST’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:74: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:74: error: ‘callback’ was not declared in this scope
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:74: error: initializer expression list treated as compound expression
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:75: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:75: error: ‘AL_CONST’ has not been declared
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:75: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘*’ token
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:76: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:76: error: ‘AL_CONST’ has not been declared
src/jpgalleg/jpgalleg.h:76: error: expected ‘,’ or ‘...’ before ‘*’ token
In file included from src/stdafx.h:20,
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:34: error: ‘RLE_SPRITE’ does not name a type
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:46: error: variable or field ‘draw_sprite’ declared void
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:46: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:46: error: ‘dst’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:46: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:46: error: ‘src’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:46: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:46: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:46: error: expected primary-expression before ‘unsigned’
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:52: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:54: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:59: error: variable or field ‘destroy_alpha_sprite’ declared void
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:59: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:59: error: ‘spr’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:71: error: variable or field ‘draw_alpha_sprite’ declared void
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:71: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:71: error: ‘dst’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:71: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:71: error: ‘src’ was not declared in this scope
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:71: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:71: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
src/fpasprite/fpasprite.h:71: error: expected primary-expression before ‘unsigned’
In file included from src/stdafx.h:23,
src/agup/agup.h:16: error: variable or field ‘agup_init’ declared void
src/agup/agup.h:16: error: ‘AL_CONST’ was not declared in this scope
src/agup/agup.h:18: error: ‘DATAFILE’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:19: error: ‘AL_CONST’ does not name a type
src/agup/agup.h:21: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:22: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:23: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:24: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:25: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:26: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:27: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:28: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:29: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:30: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:31: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:32: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:33: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:34: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:35: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:36: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:37: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:38: error: ‘DIALOG’ has not been declared
src/agup/agup.h:40: error: ‘AL_CONST’ does not name a type
src/agup/agup.h:41: error: ‘AL_CONST’ does not name a type
src/agup/agup.h:42: error: ‘AL_CONST’ does not name a type
src/agup/agup.h:43: error: ‘AL_CONST’ does not name a type
src/agup/agup.h:44: error: ‘AL_CONST’ does not name a type
src/agup/agup.h:45: error: ‘AL_CONST’ does not name a type
src/agup/agup.h:46: error: ‘AL_CONST’ does not name a type
In file included from src/bullet.cpp:24:
src/global.h: In function ‘void PersistWriteBinary(persist::Engine&, TYPE&)’:
src/global.h:164: error: there are no arguments to ‘ASSERT’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘ASSERT’ must be available
src/global.h:164: error: (if you use ‘-fpermissive’, G++ will accept your code, but allowing the use of an undeclared name is deprecated)
src/global.h: In function ‘void PersistReadBinary(persist::Engine&, TYPE&)’:
src/global.h:179: error: there are no arguments to ‘ASSERT’ that depend on a template parameter, so a declaration of ‘ASSERT’ must be available
src/global.h: At global scope:
src/global.h:347: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
In file included from src/bullet.cpp:25:
src/bullet.h:57: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.h:57: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/bullet.h:57: error: template argument 2 is invalid
In file included from src/video.h:24,
			 from src/bullet.cpp:26:
src/font.h:24: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/font.h:25: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/font.h:26: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/font.h:34: error: variable or field ‘printsmall_x’ declared void
src/font.h:34: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/font.h:34: error: ‘bmp’ was not declared in this scope
src/font.h:34: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
src/font.h:35: error: variable or field ‘printsmall_center_x’ declared void
src/font.h:35: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/font.h:35: error: ‘bmp’ was not declared in this scope
src/font.h:35: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
src/font.h:36: error: variable or field ‘printsmall_center_back_x’ declared void
src/font.h:36: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/font.h:36: error: ‘bmp’ was not declared in this scope
src/font.h:36: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
In file included from src/bullet.cpp:26:
src/video.h:26: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/video.h:28: error: expected initializer before ‘*’ token
src/video.h:29: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/video.h:29: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/video.h:29: error: template argument 2 is invalid
src/video.h:29: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘;’ token
src/video.h:38: error: variable or field ‘set_mouse_alpha_sprite’ declared void
src/video.h:38: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/video.h:38: error: ‘spr’ was not declared in this scope
src/video.h:48: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
In file included from src/bullet.cpp:27:
src/sound.h:129: error: ‘SAMPLE’ was not declared in this scope
src/sound.h:129: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/sound.h:129: error: template argument 2 is invalid
src/sound.h:143: error: ‘SAMPLE’ has not been declared
src/sound.h:149: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
src/sound.h:150: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
In file included from src/place.h:24,
			 from src/cell.h:26,
			 from src/map.h:26,
			 from src/bullet.cpp:28:
src/item.h:64: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/item.h:64: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:65: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/item.h:65: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:66: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/item.h:66: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:69: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘SAMPLE’ with no type
src/item.h:69: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:85: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/item.h:85: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:86: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘SAMPLE’ with no type
src/item.h:86: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:160: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/item.h:160: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:161: error: expected `;' before ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’
src/item.h:161: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/item.h:161: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:162: error: expected `;' before ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’
src/item.h:162: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/item.h:162: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/item.h:163: error: expected `;' before ‘int’
src/item.h:249: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/item.h: In member function ‘int Item::cliptype()’:
src/item.h:209: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/item.h: In static member function ‘static void Item::obdata_play_sound_sample(int)’:
src/item.h:222: error: ‘SAMPLE’ was not declared in this scope
src/item.h:222: error: ‘sample’ was not declared in this scope
src/item.h:222: error: ‘obdata_get_sound_sample’ was not declared in this scope
src/item.h:224: error: ‘play_sample’ was not declared in this scope
src/item.h: In member function ‘void Item::play_sound()’:
src/item.h:232: error: ‘m_sound_sample’ was not declared in this scope
src/item.h:233: error: ‘play_sample’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from src/cell.h:26,
src/place.h: At global scope:
src/place.h:56: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/place.h:100: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
In file included from src/soldier.h:24,
			 from src/cell.h:27,
src/pck.h:26: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
src/pck.h:27: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
src/pck.h:28: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
src/pck.h:39: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/pck.h:39: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ is neither function nor member function; cannot be declared friend
src/pck.h:39: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/pck.h:41: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/pck.h:41: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/pck.h:41: error: template argument 2 is invalid
src/pck.h:47: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/pck.h:47: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/pck.h:57: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/pck.h:57: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/pck.h:63: error: expected `;' before ‘int’
src/pck.h:65: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ has not been declared
src/pck.h:66: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/pck.h:66: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ has not been declared
src/pck.h:67: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
In file included from src/soldier.h:25,
src/spk.h:30: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/spk.h:30: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/spk.h:38: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/spk.h:39: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/spk.h:40: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/spk.h:42: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
In file included from src/soldier.h:29,
src/skin.h:65: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/skin.h:65: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/skin.h:72: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
In file included from src/cell.h:27,
src/soldier.h:232: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/soldier.h:235: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/soldier.h:238: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/soldier.h:431: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/soldier.h: In member function ‘Item* Soldier::item(int)’:
src/soldier.h:389: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/soldier.h: In member function ‘Item* Soldier::item(int, int, int)’:
src/soldier.h:397: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/soldier.h: In member function ‘Item* Soldier::getitem(int, int, int)’:
src/soldier.h:405: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/soldier.h: In member function ‘int Soldier::putitem(Item*, int, int, int)’:
src/soldier.h:412: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/soldier.h: In member function ‘Place* Soldier::place(int)’:
src/soldier.h:424: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from src/map.h:27,
src/terrapck.h: At global scope:
src/terrapck.h:136: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ with no type
src/terrapck.h:136: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/terrapck.h:137: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/terrapck.h:137: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
In file included from src/map.h:29,
src/platoon.h: In member function ‘int Platoon::num_of_men()’:
src/platoon.h:102: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from src/minimap.h:25,
			 from src/map.h:30,
src/wind.h: At global scope:
src/wind.h:44: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:46: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:57: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:77: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘FONT’ with no type
src/wind.h:77: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/wind.h:84: error: ‘FONT’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:87: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:84: error: ‘g_console_font’ was not declared in this scope
src/wind.h:114: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘FONT’ with no type
src/wind.h:114: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/wind.h:115: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/wind.h:115: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/wind.h:118: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:119: error: ‘FONT’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:122: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:123: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/wind.h:119: error: ‘g_console_font’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from src/map.h:30,
src/minimap.h:50: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/minimap.h:50: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/minimap.h:51: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/minimap.h:51: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/minimap.h:52: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/minimap.h:52: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/minimap.h:55: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/minimap.h:61: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/minimap.h:62: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/minimap.h:70: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/minimap.h:113: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/minimap.h:115: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/minimap.h: In member function ‘void MinimapArea::show_time_left(int*, int, int, int)’:
src/minimap.h:80: error: ‘font’ was not declared in this scope
src/minimap.h:80: error: ‘text_height’ was not declared in this scope
src/minimap.h:81: error: ‘rectfill’ was not declared in this scope
src/minimap.h:86: error: ‘text_mode’ was not declared in this scope
src/minimap.h:91: error: ‘textprintf_centre’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from src/bullet.cpp:28:
src/map.h: In function ‘int DIR_REVERSE(int)’:
src/map.h:72: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h: In function ‘int DIR_DIAGONAL(int)’:
src/map.h:82: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h: At global scope:
src/map.h:137: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h:137: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/map.h:137: error: template argument 2 is invalid
src/map.h:138: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h:138: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/map.h:138: error: template argument 2 is invalid
src/map.h:139: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h:139: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/map.h:139: error: template argument 2 is invalid
src/map.h:159: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ has not been declared
src/map.h:160: error: ‘BITMAP’ has not been declared
src/map.h:164: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/map.h:164: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/map.h:208: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘BITMAP’ with no type
src/map.h:208: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
src/map.h: In member function ‘MCD* Map::mcd(int, int, int, int)’:
src/map.h:252: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h: In member function ‘Cell* Map::cell(int, int, int)’:
src/map.h:261: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h: In member function ‘Place* Map::place(int, int, int)’:
src/map.h:270: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h: In member function ‘Soldier* Map::man(int, int, int)’:
src/map.h:279: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h: In member function ‘void Map::set_man(int, int, int, Soldier*)’:
src/map.h:294: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h: In member function ‘void Map::center(Soldier*)’:
src/map.h:367: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/map.h: In member function ‘pathfinding_info* Pathfinding::pf_info(int, int, int)’:
src/map.h:438: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from src/bullet.cpp:33:
src/script_api.h: At global scope:
src/script_api.h:57: error: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘*’ token
src/script_api.h:58: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/script_api.h:58: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/script_api.h:58: error: template argument 2 is invalid
src/script_api.h:58: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘;’ token
src/bullet.cpp:37: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:37: error: template argument 1 is invalid
src/bullet.cpp:37: error: template argument 2 is invalid
src/bullet.cpp:37: error: invalid type in declaration before ‘,’ token
src/bullet.cpp: In constructor ‘Bullet::Bullet(Soldier*)’:
src/bullet.cpp:48: error: request for member ‘empty’ in ‘Bullet::hit_bullet’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp:50: error: request for member ‘empty’ in ‘Bullet::hit_laser’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp:52: error: request for member ‘empty’ in ‘Bullet::hit_plasma’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp:54: error: request for member ‘empty’ in ‘Bullet::hit_punch’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp: In member function ‘void Bullet::draw_bullet_trace(int, int)’:
src/bullet.cpp:409: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:409: error: ‘putpixel’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:413: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:413: error: ‘trail_frame’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:413: error: ‘obdata_get_bitmap’ is not a member of ‘Item’
src/bullet.cpp:419: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:419: error: ‘draw_alpha_sprite’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp: In member function ‘void Bullet::draw()’:
src/bullet.cpp:447: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:447: error: ‘putpixel’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:448: error: ‘circle’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:456: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:456: error: ‘putpixel’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:457: error: ‘circle’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:492: error: ‘getr’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:492: error: ‘getg’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:492: error: ‘getb’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:492: error: ‘makecol’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:493: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:493: error: ‘putpixel’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:495: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:495: error: ‘putpixel’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:507: error: ‘class Item’ has no member named ‘obdata_pMap’
src/bullet.cpp:513: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:513: error: ‘putpixel’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:529: error: ‘line’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:559: error: ‘ALPHA_SPRITE’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:559: error: ‘hit_frame’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:559: error: ‘obdata_get_bitmap’ is not a member of ‘Item’
src/bullet.cpp:561: error: ‘draw_alpha_sprite’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:562: error: ‘obdata_get_bitmap’ is not a member of ‘Item’
src/bullet.cpp:563: error: ‘default_frame’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:566: error: request for member ‘size’ in ‘Bullet::hit_punch’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp:567: error: invalid types ‘int[int]’ for array subscript
src/bullet.cpp:572: error: request for member ‘size’ in ‘Bullet::hit_laser’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp:573: error: invalid types ‘int[int]’ for array subscript
src/bullet.cpp:577: error: request for member ‘size’ in ‘Bullet::hit_plasma’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp:578: error: invalid types ‘int[int]’ for array subscript
src/bullet.cpp:582: error: request for member ‘size’ in ‘Bullet::hit_bullet’, which is of non-class type ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp:583: error: invalid types ‘int[int]’ for array subscript
src/bullet.cpp:589: error: ‘draw_alpha_sprite’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp: At global scope:
src/bullet.cpp:597: error: variable or field ‘dotted_line_proc’ declared void
src/bullet.cpp:597: error: ‘BITMAP’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:597: error: ‘bmp’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:597: error: expected primary-expression before ‘int’
src/bullet.cpp: In member function ‘void Bullet::showline(int, int, int, int, int, int)’:
src/bullet.cpp:650: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:650: error: ‘dotted_line_proc’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:650: error: ‘do_line’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp: In member function ‘void Bullet::showthrow(int, int, int, int, int, int)’:
src/bullet.cpp:674: error: ‘makecol’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:718: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:718: error: ‘circle’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:720: error: ‘screen2’ was not declared in this scope
src/bullet.cpp:720: error: ‘putpixel’ was not declared in this scope
src/global.h: In function ‘void PersistWriteBinary(persist::Engine&, TYPE&) [with TYPE = const Bullet]’:
src/bullet.cpp:852:   instantiated from here
src/global.h:164: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
src/global.h: In function ‘void PersistReadBinary(persist::Engine&, TYPE&) [with TYPE = Bullet]’:
src/bullet.cpp:861:   instantiated from here
src/global.h:179: error: ‘ASSERT’ was not declared in this scope
make: *** [obj/bullet.o] Error 1

the first error is: "make: allegro-config: Command not found" do i need an other version of allegro? What did i wrong?

PS: I'm at the point i would even pay any of you guys for doing a Mac Version i just can install and play.

Edited by meodai