XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Top Secret

Judge_Deadd

This concept would be a very nice addition to the X-Net database! There could be a variety of pictures put in there for reference. That's a good shot there.

• 3 weeks later...
Just spotted, aliens impersonating Tina Turner!

Found this on somebody's web site:

[quote name='Micah' date='Jun 5 2003, 11:05 PM']Excellent lookalikes.[/quote]

Micah, I'm assuming your reffering to the two [i]aliens[/i] in that picture, and not their... :rolleyes: nevermind. Edited by GreatGold

I bet they were on a LOW-G world when that pic was taken...

THAT'S why they're so big, I wondered why. ^_^

I really like all these pics to go into the xcom archives, anything any ufo spotter sends us (could fund some of the smaller organisations indirectly) could be attached to our own files on each ufo citing and radar presence.

This is also a vehicle for in-game comedy. I'm sure most of the eurovision entries are not earthly. A good game doesn't take itself too seriously (max payne)

• 1 year later...
[quote name='Rovlad' date='Nov 26 2004, 11:18 PM']Gee, I always wondered why all those top secret photos just have to be B&W? Can't X-COM or FBI or whatever organization takes them get a decent camera for crying out loud? =)
[right][post="100826"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]don't you see?
when you try to photograph a vampire, it doesn't show on the photo. when you try to photograph an alien, the photo comes b&w :P Edited by SupSuper