XCOMUFO & Xenocide

PRG- Code Ready For Development

red knight

Well after like 2 hour of work, i had put up to date the code. Now it reflex the actual directory changes (not to mention that now it compiles) so please for everybody who has outdated copies, download them again because the code had suffered major changes so all stuff that you do WILL collide with the structural changes made.

I had added a bcb6 module, it is the project group, project options and an optional makefile for the ones that will use the Free Borland Compiler 5.5 (xenocide.mak) command like compiler. Just do a make -fxenocide and there you go.

The instructions for download are pretty simple... just go to the directory you want to download xenocide (for example xenocide.cvs) and then download both the xenocide and bcb6 modules without changing directories. Now you are ready to compile the project, and the executable file will be put in the bin directory on the xenocide module.

Greetings
Red Knight

Had fixed it. I had forgot to add the file main.cpp into the CVS...

Had deleted some previous messages because it was our attempt to discover the bug, but dont add anything to this topic and it has a lot of pictures.

This is the intended project structure after a complete download.

Greetings
Red Knight