XCOMUFO & Xenocide

XCOMHACK v3 Release Candidate 1

hatfarm

So, here is the release candidate for v3 of X-Com Hack. New in this build is the undo/redo feature. Also, it adds the ability to build a full hangar just by selecting a part of the hangar, it will attempt to build it up/down from the piece you select. So, for example, if you select the top left piece of a hangar and you select the top left part of the base, it will build the top right next to it, then the bottom left and bottom right just below those. So, that should be a bit more convenient for people. There are still some things I want to improve the process of doing, so that's why this isn't just a release, but a release candidate. I also want to really make sure I have not created any bugs when creating the undo. I encountered several while implementing it, but I want to get people to test it so I can see if there are any bugs I maybe over looked. There shouldn't be, but I can't be 100% sure without some testing. So, please post here if you encounter anything that shouldn't be happening.

This time I have included two things you can download. There is an installer like there has been before, but I've also included just the executable for people who already have the recent version of .net installed. Please let me know how this works out for you. Thanks ahead of time.

X_Com_Hack_v3___RC_1_Installer.rar

X_Com_Hack_v3___RC_1_Executable.rar

So, I missed a couple of undos. They're Allow All Research and Allow All Facilities. I'm fixing it right now. I also happened to get loading from the game files available, so I think I'm going to scrap this as soon as possible and put up RC 2 with the ability to load resources as a better release candidate. I'll of course post it here when I finish that, please let me know if you've downloaded this and experienced any problems other than these. Thanks.

If all goes well I'll have RC2 up tomorrow. It's coming along very nicely. It'll again have a decent amount of bug fixes and it should also be a much smaller download since I've been able to remove all of the preloaded images.