XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Question:

Warface

I have a COMPLETE cheat-free Superhuman mode saved game with 8 specialized bases, 28 Avengers, dozens of psionics, mountains of blaster bombs, HWPs, etc. I only use Seb's loader for the rearranged starting base, the TFTD/PSX doors, and things like extra smoke and stats on loadout. All that is left to do is use the scientists in the laboratory to research Cydonia.

I also have nearly $400 million and can't spend the money fast enough, even when I nuke entire ships on raids and keep only the elerium. I have around $2 million from supply ship loot after destroying power sources and navigation (but not all alien gear).

Funding is irrelevant. I have to make meaningless purchases or scrap HWPs to make my money go down.

I know I could start over; I've done it numerous times. I keep this game specifically for its 1337ness.

My question is this: Will my cash value eventually roll over to zero or negative due to old coding?

Yes, it will roll over.

I forget how many bits are used to store money, but assuming a signed double integer (32-bits), it will probably roll over from $2,147,483,647-ish to $-2,147,483,646-ish, and vice versa.

- NKF