XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Someone Please Edit And Save A Brand New Game With $9999999

Hi, for reasons out of my control, i get an ms-dos prompt 16 bit error when i try to run the saved game editor.

Could some one please open a new game, save it, and edit the money so that there is the maximum amount allowed? then zip it, and post it here, so i can use it.

I finished xcom 7 years ago or so, and I'd like another crack at it, but it'd be nice to have unlimited funds right off the bat.

Thanks a lot

maxiumum funds is like 244 billion dollars i think, either that or 244 million.

but you want to be careful about how many you have or you'll fold over and end up with -200million+ dollars

not a fun situation

You can use the old school MS-DOS editor to do the trick.

Very simple, it's the first 4 bytes in the LIBLOB.DAT file (make sure to over-write them). Also make sure the last byte (the 4th, is not bigger than 7F)

However, I went ahead and made a file with the max money. Just paste it into your save game of choice. Though I didn't clear out the graph data, so you will probably have some of my data in the Graphs under expenses and maintenance but those don't affect the game.

FYI max is around $2.14 billion, so make sure you spend some right away, if you make any money (ie sell something) or it might wrap to $-2.14 billion.

LIGLOB.zip