XCOMUFO & Xenocide

SND - COMPLETED MUSIC - Title music thingie ;D

Tiskaite

Nice song. I agree with xcomvic about where it would go, perhaps it could be tweaked for the credits or some other "low stress" part of the game, but ultimately it's up to the head of sound to decide. I added your song to the X-Net viewer, it's song 6. Enjoy!

Nice song, but it's more for a game like Settlers I think. A game with a very peacefull ambiance around it. Try something like the composer of UFO:AI made ;)

More strings, less acoustic guitar, more harmony with use of a theme etc... u know the thing

good start :)

ok, better, try making some variation in ur melody

don't use voices in the same octave over each other. Try to spread it, especially that high guitar has to be lower, or better said, that's what I think. Make the voices complementary, don't let them struggle to get the lead. It's almost contrapoint :P in case u know that. The rythm gives the right punch to it. try some more like that ;)

Edited by ATeX

My bad, there was 3 parts to setting it up, only did 2. Too much Diablo2 last night I guess. It's working now, will update the song to your latest when I have the chance.

main theme: ok, again, much better, but move the sitar and guitar more to the background ^_^

battlescape: this is MUCH better than the main theme, I'm impressed, great work :D altough I think it fits better for menu music, that would be awesome :)

Edited by ATeX