XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Sign I've been playing X-com toom much?

slickrcbd

As I was sweeping up after cutting the grass today, two little girls came skipping by singing a children's song. I think I've been playing too much X-COM lately because I thought I heard them singing

"Do you know the muton man

the muton man, the muton man

Do you know the muton man

that lands on Drury lane?

Yes I know the...."

At which point they were out of earshot. Obviously I misheard them. Does this mean I've been playing too much X-com? The game really is quite addictive.

Besides, the aliens are Etherals are on Maple Street, not Mutons on Drury Lane, as should be obvious from the panicking people over there. *rimshot* LOL

Yes, it would appear you have played too much X-com. The only cure is to play more X-com! :D

Truth!

Also, really great editor you've made Jenny. X-com is just a game that will never go out of date. :-)

If you were in the mood to make any changes to it, what I would personally like would be a button that sets all living soldiers base attributes to match the soldier "on screen", without adjusting their individual earned attributes.

Of course I can do it by hand, but I typically end up just erasing their earned stats by using the Paste function.

Hehe, and of course you might not want to go back and tinker with it and that is just fine too. :-)

Thanks for making it at all!

Yes, it would appear you have played too much X-com. The only cure is to play more X-com! :D

Truth!

Also, really great editor you've made Jenny. X-com is just a game that will never go out of date. :-)

If you were in the mood to make any changes to it, what I would personally like would be a button that sets all living soldiers base attributes to match the soldier "on screen", without adjusting their individual earned attributes.

Of course I can do it by hand, but I typically end up just erasing their earned stats by using the Paste function.

Hehe, and of course you might not want to go back and tinker with it and that is just fine too. :-)

Thanks for making it at all!

This functionality is in my to-do list, so when I remake the editor, it'll be an option. ^_^

Yes, you must keep at it until your total playtime reaches 2,147,483,647 hours, at which point it becomes negative, and you can stop.

more realistic would be:

until you reach 0xFF experience counter ( let's say 255 times ufo finished )

than one more time and counter becomes ZERO ... so ... you forget all your knowledge of XCom :D :D :D

and in that case .... you MUST play it again LOL

yarrow

Edited by yarrow