XCOMUFO & Xenocide

No elerium from battleship

xoham

I think I ran into the item limit problem in the worst way. I defeated a battleship on the ground and took the commander. Then I was all excited to use the 200 elerium I should get, but I received none. Is this because I am playing on superhuman, and the number of alien corpses overloaded the overall item count? If so, I will be sure to destroy some items next time before finishing the map.

Note that I did not use any explosives near the battleship.

Edited by xoham

You rarely get to hit the item limit on a normal recovery mission. If you did, the elerium would be fine because they start the mission already placed on the map. Aliens on the other hand would start dying but not dropping any bodies, as bodies are created on demand and don't get placed if the table is full.

Did you use any explosives near the power units? If you were using XComutil, did you use any features like random floorpans or you substituted another ship for a battleship floorpan?

- NKF

Edited by NKF

No explosions.

I see no reason why this should happen. However, I have progressed in my game in spite of this and I can now intercept supply ships for the elerium reasonably safely.

This was mostly an issue because I do not allow myself reloads of saved games this time. Otherwise I would have had multiple saves for the mission and simply retried it until I got the elerium.