XCOMUFO & Xenocide

I Love You All!

Jezzzter

i have been wanting a remake of x-com for years! how did i not see this place?

now i know its not a real remake, but dammit, its what i've been wanting for a while. same old x-com new graphics sound.

i love everyone who is working on this project.

if i had money i'd donate to help. heck i'd help anyway, but as i dont have any programming skills or art skills i cant really help in that sort of way. i have writing skills but no degrees but then again this is x-com, it has a story already.

i dont know where im going with this, so il just repeate.

i love you all for doing this. and if i get some money that i can part with, you will have some donations.

demo? damn right i did. it kicks donkey so far. i love the world view and how the sun shines in north of the equator more during summer months. wasn't much more left really to see. the base was ok i guess, couldn't really tell, i'll have to wait for the texures. but i do like how i could circle around and see the different angles of the rooms and facilities. the weapons are looking good from what i've seen in the pictures.

thouygh the aleins look a bit weird, they still look like the xcom enemies, which is a good thing. as much as i like so far, i dont want it to be an x-com wannabe. or something like that, you know what i mean.

i have high hopes and will spread the word to all my frineds about x-com and xenocide

• 3 months later...
Riiiiight then.

Moved to the Patio.

[color="gray"]edit by Azrael: moved back, this thread is about Xenocide, one spammer is no reason to move it from [b]Xenocide Forums[/b][/color]

Edit by Stewart, Azraels action seconded. Edited by stewart

• 1 month later...
Ooh, I just came here. Though I remember long ago, seing a trial/beta like thingy of the geoscape screen, and I cried deep inside since it was just that at that moment, now I am here again, and downloading. After finding, UFO-Aftermath and UFO-Aftershock disapointing, I place my hope here. Though UFO-Afterlight is on its way, I don't like its discription, im sure those who have seen it, will agree with me on that, defending earth from aliens feel more right than defending a colony on mars =/ Oh well!
Here I am! Welcome me as well =L
I know the old classic Enemy unknown, or ufo defense in and out.
Perhaps so in and out its sad =(
Oh well, no life like a nolife ! =D

So uhm, does this project, have any need for anyone that uhm, can't code, design, animate, draw concept art or.. ... ... Edited by doffeh

[quote name='doffeh' date='Apr 24 2006, 02:31 AM']Could whipp up my guitar and the effect processor though.
But its so many guitarnerds out there.
[right][post="153126"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
Welcome to Project Xenocide doffeh!
Well, you could give it a try, we are always in need for sound designers. I recommend you read the [url="http://docs.projectxenocide.com/index.php/Sound:Sound_Department_starting_guide"]starting guide[/url] for SND in the Wiki. Build a few tracks or SFX and send them to [email protected], together with a short application letter.
If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me any time.

Best regards

Mad