XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Selling Live Aliens?

Heat

Thats just alien corpses. I wish they sold for more :)

Another thing i just remembered i have just 1 alien containment in my base, but i must have like 50 live aliens when i goto the transfer screen. The ufopedia says each alien containment can store 10 aliens so is this a bug?

It is bug, but it is better to have 500 leaders sectoid and count 'em as 1 alien than have 10 sectoid soldiers and count 'em as full AC. Only way to store aliens without possibility of destroying/selling 'em.

Ohh ic, its a good bug for once if u know what i mean, otherwise we could only store 10 at a time. That comes to my next point i just realised.

I often research a particular alien say gill man soldier, after i research it it is still on the research options list n after i research it again, the research screen goes blank when its spose to pop up to the ufopedia screen. Thats prolly part of the bug. Cos u researched the alien b4 n u research it again so nothing pops up. That wastes quite a bit of reseach time i find, but have no idea how to fix it or if u even can.

Oh yeah, you're right: engineers/technicians, medics and navigators/squad leaders CAN be interrogated more than once (even if they're the same race), but terrorists, leaders, soldiers and commanders can be interrogated only once, subsequent interrogations will yield no additional information.

• 2 months later...