XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Help if you can please.

xcomcheat

I am new to the forum don't really know if this is still active or not. I was looking for a money cheat or etc for Xcom Apocalypse. I seen some on the internet but they don't seem to work at all the ufo cheat or the tac cheat code to enter them at the cityscape don't even know where that is at.. Please advise. I've played the game legit and beat it a very long time ago. Just found it on steam and started to play again. Thanks Xcom

The other cheats on this link I haven't tried it yet.

I think they only work for the beta, not the full release of the game, but I could be wrong. It's been ages since I tested this out. :blush1:

- Zombie

For instant solutions, you may as well use a game editor. For in-game solutions, there are a few methods. The first being to attack an enemy organization. If you don't want to fight for your equipment and cash, then the most tried and true is perhaps the stun-raid.

Just go in with armed only with stun grapples (and/or mind benders) and attack any friendly organization. The Marsec Arms factory or the gangs are good places. Only use the grapples, mind control or stun gas to attack enemies. Any direct damage will make them go hostile.

Either stun the entire map, or grab stuff you need and evacuate the mission. Stun raids give you a nearly-limitless resource of tactical market equipment. It'll also get you items that don't become available until several weeks into the game, like plasma guns and power swords. If you find any, gather the Psiclones. They sell for a very tidy sum and are a quick way to build up your air force.

It certainly requires some work, but the positive aspect of this is that your agents will also get slight improvements to their combat stats (except strength).

Just remember not to get too greedy and only take as much as you need. Alien tech is released based on your score level - so if you gather up too high a score through looting before your scientists can catch up with the technology, the aliens may start using technology that you are not ready to face.

For something that takes less effort, you can try Stormdog scalping for the first couple of weeks to pad the bank account a little. Buy all of them, take them apart and sell the individual parts at their non-discounted value. It's not a major amount, but a good enough sum to get you started. Profit drops over time, so it's only useful for a month or two.

- NKF

Edited by NKF