XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Awesome Screenshot Duo

Exo2000

Look! Look at those Gems! Just look at 'em! Awesome, IMO.

Alien.png

X_COM.png

The aliens fled shortly after. I used Paint to paint in the rest of the wording covered by the wall.

edit by j'ordos : please always use .png or .jpg instead of .bmp files on the net, updated.

Edited by j'ordos

XTREME XCOM TENNIS!

*chuckle*

Swimmer.png

Whilst searching for aliens, an agent insists on taking a swim in the pool to check the bottom. No aliens. Methinks she just wanted a swim.

Edited by Exo2000

Well, it'd go better than Genesis did. *sniffle* Anyway, has anyone else discovered any funny "easter eggs" like this in Apoc? As for me, as a wry joke, I found a hand grenade in the luggage storage room in Transtellar during an investigation! No kidding.

Obviously them Scanners don't find everything. I found a Psiclone on the desk of one of the little offices under the altar rooms in a CoS Temple. Obviously it had recently been used...

Hmm, I've found those in the CoS temples on occasion, too. Too bad there's no use for them (that I've discovered). Turns out that, if you look hard enough, you can see "Kill the unbelievers" or something like that scrawled on the blackboards in the schools. That's what our tax dollars go for.

Really? Wow.

And in recent news, the Senate think my performance is so crap my funding has been cut by 100% percent. BASTARDS!!!! I'd flatten the Senate but then I'd be in deep dog doo doo. So I figure I'll go start chewing on the Aliens and prove my worth to the scoundrels. If they refuse to start funding me again after next week, the entire CITY gets it. >=D

Hmh, now the Senate refuse to fund me, might the CoS like me more? Merely inquistive.

It's impossible to get to "Allied" with teh CoS because they are allies to teh enemy. So I figure if I help the Aliens take over the city, the CoS will like me! And I'll just raid anyone who peeves me with my Death Squad. 19 Hacked Elite Commanders. Teh Pwnz0rz in three vehicle convoy of DOOM!...

I'll prolly send them in Annihilators just to be safe ^^; With two Retaliators for the Annihilators. And I can easily get more cash due to the widget bug (I now have 65k Shields... *grar*) I suppose I should keep Transtellar Friendly to be able to transfer goods. Bwhahaha.

On the other hand I could just declare Martial Law by using Midnight to make EVERYONE hostile to EVERYONE. And then I can just have one base... eeeeck. Maybe not YET. >=D

Toxic Symbols? Whothewhatnow? The white image is rank, and the coloured logo indicates "activity".

Newbie troops have the green chevron to indicate they haven't seen action. Troops that have been in a mission have a red cross to indicate they have.

The ranks are chevrons, excluding Commander, which is the infamous Skull & Crossbones.