XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Problem With Ueu 1.4 Dos In Windows

As running the game in DOSbox generates some errors: mouse blocked and have to quit, today the weapons lost bug of cydonia in middle of a terror mission (fortunately I was losing it, so it hasn't done much harm :Leek:) I tried to run it directly in my windpws XP SP1, of course it goes fast, but that is not the problem: when I click (using or not an slowdown utility) on a square to move a soldier it goes to the lost mission page.

I play it through xcomutil, both runxcom.bat and runxcomw.bat have the same problem. :bash:

Thanks.

Edited by Admiral Harkov

I used both patches here, Mok's and the other, and then I get the garbled graphics error, but with higher tall, and the f0dder's loader doesn't solve it.

The curios thing is that now I can play again the windows version without having my monitor showing out of bounds change rate. Well, not so curious: recently I updated my graphic driver.

I wanted the DOs better because of the blaster launcher bug and base commander, but I guess I can keep the DOS version to copy the save game from windows and play with it.

EDIT- I've reviewed the bugfaq and found it has a link to a proper thread here, I missed that section when I posted this thread. Sorry.

This is really curious: I got a not serious bug: many of the equipment not equipped appeared between my soldier belt and backpack.

Edited by Admiral Harkov