- Texturize the whole load of base modules using standard techniques to be used in the baseview.
- Be able to export the textures and models into a format OGRE can use (and material scripted)
- Be able to create textures and assign UV mapping to the models.
- Be able to handle the conversion process to .mesh format
- A programmer with C# knowledge to be able to compile Axiom (OGRE port of C#) and the DotScene Editor, and maybe (not required) help to add features that our artists need.
- Be able to work with models to tweak posible model glitches
Recommended Team Profile:
- 2 programmers with knowledged or willing to learn C# with ability to work with people outside of this community (Axiom Community)
- 4 Texturers
- 1 Coordinator
- 1 Documentation guy to put in tutorials all the required information for the next texturers that would come..
* The programmer who works with C#:
- DotScene Editor screenshot http://axiomengine.s...=article&sid=31
- SharpDevelop Lightweight C# IDE (if you dont want to use MS C# IDE): http://www.icsharpco.../OpenSource/SD/
Recommended Deadline: 28 July
- Drewid / Senior (Coordinator)
- FabGuy / Recruit (Texturer)
- Gertwor Fal'hana / Recruit (Texturer)
- Thejer / Recruit (Programmer)
- Thalo / Recruit (Programmer)
- Blankstart / Recruit (Programmer)
- Programmers slot exceded but approved
- Texturers wanted.
- Task Formally started.
Edited by red knight, 29 June 2004 - 03:37 PM.