XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Ufo Courtyard

Jamaru

My latest creation it consists of Forest with yards full of UFOs, different versions of terrain with UFOs will be coming soon such as Arctic, Desert, Jungle, Cydonia, and Mountain. Edited by Plasma

I agree, all of your maps are great but they need to have screenies so more people will download it (I prefer playing maps like this online) As it has been proven most ppl wont download if they dont have a screenshot

Sorry to rain on your parade, but the Mountain one wasnt attached ^.^

When I'm done with all my UFO Yard terrain maps, I'm going to put all together in one folder and finalize them. My next version will be cydonia terrain which is the last one to do. :) Edited by Plasma

Here is the jungle version and pictures.

BTW: When I'm done with all my UFO Yard terrain maps, I'm going to put all together in one folder and finalize them. My next version will be cydonia terrain which is the last one to do.  :)

Plasma, one more suggestion. Aftert you've completed this series of maps, how about releasing a single zip file containing all of them for easy download.

Plasma, one more suggestion. Aftert you've completed this series of maps, how about releasing a single zip file containing all of them for easy download.

Yes, I'm going to do that, thanks for the suggestion. :)

Edited by Plasma

• 2 weeks later...
So many more places for aliens to jump out at me from -.-... What size are the piccies? It takes too long form them to come up on my machine.

The forest and desert version has been corrected a very tiny mistake were in them and I didn't see, sorry about that. I checked the rest of the versions and they don't have that mistake. In the future I'm going to have a few new fresh ufos added in the near future. Unless some may not like it. Give me opinions about this.

Here is my update:

ufoyard.zip

Edited by Plasma

• 1 month later...
Here's the pictures:

Pictures converted to jpg and reuploaded. Remember that renaming the extension from .bmp to .jpg does not count as converting the image. To convert an image using paint (compression to jpg does not seem to differ from, for example, Irfanview): open the image with paint, go to file->save as... and select JPEG in the menu that appears.

Here's the pictures:

Pictures converted to jpg and reuploaded. Remember that renaming the extension from .bmp to .jpg does not count as converting the image. To convert an image using paint (compression to jpg does not seem to differ from, for example, Irfanview): open the image with paint, go to file->save as... and select JPEG in the menu that appears.

Not all paint programs are able to do that. My win98 one only saves them as bmps. But you can save them as .png files, but it just screws up because it really isn't.

• 1 year later...