2 replies to this topic

#1 monnett

monnett

Rookie

• Forum Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 11:08 PM

How could I and others test the game now and later? How can I help out in this project in Xenocide. I'm a new memeber and in a serious crisis with understanding the Development Team.
I'm a sophmore at my school and design images and fixed messed up images. We learn most of our skills in Photoshop, and Image Ready(photoshop). We are about to learn about game designing. I already know how to make a picture animate using image ready. I think it will benifit me better on the Xenocide.

Edited by monnett, 16 June 2006 - 11:09 PM.

#2 Blehm 98

Blehm 98

Colonel

• [Global Moderators]
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts

Posted 16 June 2006 - 11:17 PM

feel free to post in the recruitment forums under the Project Xenocide headquarters...

I don't particularly feel like moving this right now, so if someone thinks it absolutely must be moved go ahead...
Top Secret Xenocide Status report

BF2 Hackers =5SF= have busted
]sD[ Engageo <-- couldn't get him banned though, no screenshot of him ingame
]sD[Nomisser
an AK guy
The anti-logarithm of the logarithm of X plus the logarithm of Y equals X times Y, or 10^(logX + logY) = XY
Posted Image
I hate spider solitaire...

#3 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 06:59 AM

How could I and others test the game now and later? How can I help out in this project in Xenocide. I'm a new memeber and in a serious crisis with understanding the Development Team.
I'm a sophmore at my school and design images and fixed messed up images. We learn most of our skills in Photoshop, and Image Ready(photoshop). We are about to learn about game designing. I already know how to make a picture animate using image ready. I think it will benifit me better on the Xenocide.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi monnett!
I think it would be best if you elaborated you difficulties a bit more.
Regarding the testing issue, our FAQ might help you. Feel free to contact me via PM if you like.

Best regards

Mad
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image