XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Who Is Active On Xenocide Development

red knight

To easy out the already burden of our administrative department I want that every Xenocide developer post in this thread (and I mean everyone) to let us know it is active and willing to get a task... So we can update the project membership list, those that dont post in here wont be put in the docs.projectxenocide.com list. (So we will consider them inactives)

BTW if you like both your name (real one) and your nick in the list put both in the list. Someone said predicate with the example so here is mine ;)

Name: Federico Andrés Lois

Nick: Red Knight

Position: Senior members - Project Leader

Current assigned task: Day by day moderation, coordination and issue tracking. Some programming but little nowadays (but I will see if I can surprise all of you in some time ;) I have a non published task that I am doing on my own :) Dont ask cause I wont tell ).

Task I want to handle in the near future:

Task I want to handle in the future:

So everyone follow this template as close as you can, so you can help create the docs.projectxenocide.com site entry as close as posible to your responsabilities.

Greetings

Red Knight

Edited by red knight

Nick: Astyanax

Position: Creative Text Department, X-Net Proofreading Taskforce

Current tasks: Writing and proofreading "active" and "complete" creative texts, updating the CTD Asset List

Tasks in the near future: Anything dealing with writing or proofreading (leaning slightly towards the latter)

Tasks in the far future: Same as the last line, maybe HTML since I'm learning it.

Edited by Astyanax

Name: Aaron R. Dickey

Nick: Vaaish

Position: Senior members - Art Leader

Current assigned task: Model retrival and archiving, concept art direction, platform evaluation, Model assignments and recruit processing, general workflow.

Name: Stewart

Nick: Stewart

Position: Senior member

Duties:

site/project administration,

site/project moral,

site/project ombudsman.

Name: Matías Laíno

Nick: Azrael

Position: Creative Text Department, X-Net Proofreading Taskforce

Current assigned task: Daily moderation of the CTD forums, revision of all texts both active and complete, update of the Asset List (Astyanax is giving me a hand now :)), polls, my own texts :D, and many little stuff.

Edited by Azrael

Nick: centurion

Position: Programming Dept member

Current assigned task: Documenting the boost::fsm framework we're using.

Task I want to handle in the near future: No way, unless I go mad and actually buy the official compiler.

Task I want to handle in the future: Anything mathematically challenging (or not challenging, just not liked by others).

Name: J Hillsden

Nick: kamikazee

Department: CTD

Current project: Nothing... I kinda haven't bothered lately....

Near future: errrmmm... anything basic really... I can use most web page languages excluding that asp and php stuff. So if you need any proofreading in the ctd, or webpage made just give me an email.

Name: Luke Williams

Nick : dipstick

Position: Provisional CTD Leader

Currently assigned to: Holding the fort; Proofreading; Creation of CTs; General CTD

Task I would like to be assigned to in the near future: None - same as current.

Task I would like to assigned to in the future: Translation Task Force.

Edited by dipstick

Nick: ATeX

Position: Sound Department Member

Current assigned task: /

Task I want to handle in the near future: Composition of Main theme as a base for the following tracks

Task I want to handle in the future: Anything that has to do with sound, and eventually 3d modelling or other visual art

Name: Daniel Albano

Nick: SupSuper

Position: Programming Department

Current assigned task: UI work: Creating layouts and imagesets, implementing them into the main code, editing TaharezLook to fit our needs, etc.

Edited by SupSuper

Name: Jason Jones

Nick : Thalo

Position: Proofreader

Currently assigned to: Been semi-inactive, previously proofreading texts as assigned

Task I would like to be assigned to in the near future: Continue proofreading

Task I would like to assigned to in the future: begin working in programming department. I am an IT consultant and have some experience with C++. I began working in programming awhile back but I had hardware issues and never got started. I don't have a lot of spare time so my involvement is sporadic.

Name: Michael Bo Magling

Nick: mikker

Position: Artwork Department Member

Duties: Making weapon models, writing a few CT's, making fluffs, general critisism.

Current objects on to-do list:

Art Department:

Heavy Laser (95%)

Laser Rifle (0.5%)

Laser Cannon (0% due to crash)

Plasma Cannon (?%)

Quantrium-thinggy Cannon (?%)

Medigun/kit (0% due to crash)

Creative Text Department:

Spawn Autopsy (75%)

Alien Research (85%)

Stuff to do in the near future: I think i have enough to do already :)

Edited by mikker

Name: Karol Zukowski

Nick: Beetle

Position: Programming dept

Current assigned task: Basic music support (ending now)

Task I want to handle in the near future: maybe some sound stuff? i don't know now :) ( i will PM RK soon about it :) )

Task I want to handle in the future: play the xenocide game and kill some aliens :)

Name: Jan Eickmann

Nick: Rincewind

Position: Senior members - Programming Department

Current assigned task: Fixing up the XNet-programming part, GameTime-Class that allows the sun to have different speeds of rotation and be able to query current time.

Positioning of mouse clicks and objects on the globe. Hopefully keeping the linux port up to date (this is probably going to be near permanent)

Task I want to handle in the (near) future: Some of the AI stuff once it goes into class design and implementation.

Name: Vassilis (Billy) Anastasiou

Nick: Kafros

Position: Member - Xenocide Creative-Text Department

Current assigned task: Alien Breeding CTD, Silabrate Autopsy CTD, endless smiley spamming in the Patio :D

Task I want to handle in the near future: To-be-assigned CTDs, commenting of other's CTDs, Sound effect (creation/)collecting

Task I want to handle in the future: Stuff including Photoshop, FL Studio/Reason, and maaaaaaybe silly C programming... ^_^

Name: Vadim Farafontov

Nick: Shinzon

Position: Peon In the art department

Current assigned task: X-corps T-shirt Armor (Model+Texture) Laser Pistol (Texture)

Task I want to handle in the near future: Anything dealing with the graphical aspects of the project

Task I want to handle in the far future: Will try to learn C++ and Java...

• 1 month later...

Name: Moritz Mielke

Nick: Moriarty

Position: recently adopted as member in the CTD department / proofreading

Current assigned task: proofreading

Task I want to handle in the near future: cross-comparing finished texts to find inconsistencies

I am also interested in the design of the user interface, and maybe I can be of service when it comes to the non-programming part of the AI... unfortunately my programming skills are minor, but I am able to (most of the time) understand the way things have to be put so a computer understands them :D

• 6 months later...

Uh, totaly forgot 'bout this - is this still active?

Name: Matthias Vossen

Nick: Mad

Position: member of CTD

Current assigned task: XNet Entry: Collector UFO, Psionic training facility

Task I want to handle in the near future: rewriting some of the older CTs