XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Mad City

Hobbes

Apart from the fact that i tired to move my man around the level while veiwing the screenshot (Stupid brain) it looks interesting - you might thnk about encorperating this level into the existing level in order to make one super level - i like it

Apart from the fact that i tired to move my man around the level while veiwing the screenshot (Stupid brain) it looks interesting - you might thnk about encorperating this level into the existing level in order to make one super level - i like it

The terrain uses also the original buildings together with the variations, giving 4 different perspectives to every one (which the exception of the 3 level house and the large garden which have only 1 variation). Overall, there's some 40 maps.

I think that after i finally finish up my bunkers map, i'm going to do a city that is mostly below ground, with ground level at level 3, and then an underground bunker, both suggested by a fellow UFO2000 player, don't remember his name

I've added a couple of missing building perspectives plus corrected some buildings (it seems that there are 8 different possibilities for a building to be facing, instead of the 4 i previously thought of).

The new version is at the top of this thread.