XCOMUFO & Xenocide

actually, there should be some kind of cattle, because on abduction sites, the aliens arnt actually doing anything there (as in there isnt anything for them to abduct!)

Maybe they have mutilated the sheep to make on mega sheep monster! (that's why they needed all that sheep blood: to fill it)

I wonder if we should include special unique "boss" in the game... like the sheep monster :)

And what do you think of the concept of unique nintendo-type minibosses?

I'd expect a race that experiment with genetics and living things to come up with more interesting stuff than just guns... maybe we could throw in a few unique aliens that are really though to beat...

You receive a terror site briefing with something like: "blablablabla terror site yaddayaddayadda same old text. Civilians report sights of an alien that fits no description in the current ufopaedia. Caution is adivsed." or whatever...

people got mad when lucas implemented jarjar ;) in starwars.. and now you going to implement him in the remake Fatal? ;)

well players have to direct their anger at something or in this case at someone :devilsmile: so why not implement LordT but lets make him wear pink dress instead of black armor :LOL:

*ok no mo offtopic from me to this thread :)*

Well if the developers heed my advice and implement quake 3 model support, then sky is the limit.. as there are SOO many quake 3 character models out there (planet quake), and there is an abundance of talented quake 3 modelers aswell.

O:)

-CC

PS i think adding livestock (in modeeration) enhances any game. Look at what it did for earthworm jim.

pSS watch out the the alien in sheep's clothing.

yeah animals would be great, bears in america, tigers in india, wolves in germany. mother nature decimating my troops while i'm worried about sectoids. although (apologising to vegetarians and PETA members in advance) you could do a roaring trade in animal pelts/by products. a set of limited edition x-com beaver skin slippers, furry rifle cosy's etc.

on the other hand... animals would give the sites a bit more realism good idea

Well if the developers heed my advice and implement quake 3 model support, then sky is the limit.. as there are SOO many quake 3 character models out there (planet quake), and there is an abundance of talented quake 3 modelers aswell.

O:)

-CC

PS i think adding livestock (in modeeration) enhances any game. Look at what it did for earthworm jim.

pSS watch out the the alien in sheep's clothing.

I dont know Quake 3 format (is there any format definition out there?), but MD2 is quite feasible.... after some minor changes, in fact is a very outdated format to store animatable characters... but usable... i personally will see if i can do something with it...

Greetings

Red Knight

Hey, what about the snakes in the dessert? Too baad they don't bite you, when you stand on them...

you could do a roaring trade in animal pelts/by products. a set of limited edition x-com beaver skin slippers, furry rifle cosy's etc.

And if you got injured soldier you could be able to heal him using some fresh yummy milk when there's some cow... ;)

You don't know V  ?!?

Here !!!

V for Victory...

It's the symbole of an resistance how :uzzi: Alien-Invaders in a TV-SciFi Series

Before I check.... It is not some religous group that gonna make me some brainwasing?

*the Voice* Wherrrrre youuu'rrree waaant too gooo ?!? :alientalk:

:alienoooh: :alientalk: :alienoooh: :alientalk: :alienoooh: :alientalk: :alienoooh: :alientalk: :alienoooh: :alientalk: :alienoooh: :alientalk: :alienoooh: :alientalk: :alienoooh: :alientalk: :alienoooh: :alientalk:

*nervous*

I-I am trying to g-go somewhere?... H-How could y-you even th-think that I w-want to go anywhere...

*looking around the place more nervous, desperatly trying to find some way of escape*

Oww.... I can't take it anymore! I'll do it... I'll check link...

*Returned from checking site*

*speaks like zombie* Thats really great.... You have to check... Hav to check... Site good.......

*the Voice* Weeelllllllcommmme Brothhheeeerrr !!! :alientalk:

:alienmad: :alienmad: :alienmad:

:alienmad: :sorry: :alienmad:

:alienmad: :alienmad: :alienmad:

• 4 weeks later...
Actually animals in desert/mountains and other natural type terrains should have that many animals. After all how often is it that one actually finds a bear in the woods? I haven't, yet. Lucky for me. I found a moose once, but was once and I ran around in the woods alot. Farm animals should be on farms, maybe in the barns. But no civilians. I have a hard enough time as it is with the few terror sites, if I have to worry about humans on crashes and landings that would suck.