XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Ufo-aftermath Trailer

Puasonen

I know you all hate the idea of new ufo-game 'cause it's not really "turn based" and it's not x-com but you have to admit this trailer is looking pretty cool. I don't like that realtime/turnbased combination idea neither but I won't judge it before I have played it. Well anyway here's the link, it's worth looking..

http://ufo-aftermath.com/pages/media.html

I've been looking into AM from time to time and to be honest it does look interesting. I for one will be buying it as we haven't had a game in this genre fo a long time. Yeah it's not turn based but what you gonna do? I actually like the new idea but we'll have to se how it pans out when the game's released :) Here's hoping that it's not buggy.

"I for one will be buying it as we haven't had a game in this genre fo a long time."

Yeah! Here's another who's buying it.. Doesn't matter what the critics say. :rolleyes:

Wow...yeah. I have to say, that whole Africa being taken over by brown goo bit kind of has me interested. We'll see.

Yeah, it is amazing how detailed their battlescape looks like, but to say the truth it is hard to see what is important: too many details. :)

Sound contraversal, I know. I guess time will show how good it will be.

"Wow...yeah.  I have to say, that whole Africa being taken over by brown goo bit kind of has me interested.  We'll see."

I really can't figure out is this comment a joke or are you really interested. That fact makes it a good post! :LOL: