XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Oblivion

samsam

Good night. I have been developing a game and i lack webspace to present the evolving of it.

Can anyone give me a hand ? No banner, and logos and stuff, please. I am developing the graphics and the storyline, gameplay etc soo this way i can recrute more people into the free game project. All i will say for now, to cut a long story short, think Xcom but on the moon

Thanks in advance

Paulo Samões

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know the first thing about Flash, but does it allow the appropiate level of complexity that an X-Com based game would have? I have mostly seen very simple games...

I don't know the first thing about Flash, but does it allow the appropiate level of complexity that an X-Com based game would have? I have mostly seen very simple games...
In principle, yes.

Syntactically, Flash is no worse than C as an implementation language. [More convenient regarding pre-rendered images, less so for dynamically rendered images.] The only reason I didn't choose it for my vaporware XCOM-like, is that I don't have adequate UML-like support for either Flash or C++ (my dominant language).

• 2 months later...