XCOMUFO & Xenocide

SND - USELESS - Snakespeech

Stow

Heres a quick little snake death scream I worked up. Its pretty rough, but its just for starters.

I was thinking of making a whole series of different sounds based on this kind of throaty hissing with a few different sounds for each action/emotion: for example

2 or 3 dif death screams, 1 or 2 surprised sounds, a couple angry sounds, 1 or 2 fright/panic sounds, etc...

let me know if this is what you're looking for. or if someone is already doing this...

criticism is welcome. :wave:

:edit: You might want to raise the volume... my recording volume wasn't set very high.

Edited by Stow

Try to do not give stereo output to the sounds, because if we use positional audio we need monoaural sounds and the APU (audio processor unit) will handle the positional filtering.

Greetings

Red Knight

I mean if you want to use stereo channels then do it for work in your program of preference, however be careful not to overstress the stereo output cause those sounds may end up being monoaural anyways (and you should be wasting lots of work with carefully crafted stereo sounds)... I think I didnt express myself correctly.

Greetings

Red Knight

Edited by red knight