4 replies to this topic

#1 Hobbes

Hobbes

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:00 AM

I've taken all of City's buildings and designed them with new perspectives. The end result is on the pics.

Attached Thumbnails

• snapshot_78.png
  • snapshot_76.png

Attached Files

Edited by Hobbes, 22 July 2005 - 01:59 PM.

#2 Sporb

Sporb

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:18 AM

Apart from the fact that i tired to move my man around the level while veiwing the screenshot (Stupid brain) it looks interesting - you might thnk about encorperating this level into the existing level in order to make one super level - i like it

#3 Hobbes

Hobbes

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:05 PM

Apart from the fact that i tired to move my man around the level while veiwing the screenshot (Stupid brain) it looks interesting - you might thnk about encorperating this level into the existing level in order to make one super level - i like it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The terrain uses also the original buildings together with the variations, giving 4 different perspectives to every one (which the exception of the 3 level house and the large garden which have only 1 variation). Overall, there's some 40 maps.

#4 Blehm 98

Blehm 98

Colonel

• [Global Moderators]
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts

Posted 21 July 2005 - 12:48 PM

I think that after i finally finish up my bunkers map, i'm going to do a city that is mostly below ground, with ground level at level 3, and then an underground bunker, both suggested by a fellow UFO2000 player, don't remember his name
Top Secret Xenocide Status report

BF2 Hackers =5SF= have busted
]sD[ Engageo <-- couldn't get him banned though, no screenshot of him ingame
]sD[Nomisser
an AK guy
The anti-logarithm of the logarithm of X plus the logarithm of Y equals X times Y, or 10^(logX + logY) = XY
Posted Image
I hate spider solitaire...

#5 Hobbes

Hobbes

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 10:03 AM

I've added a couple of missing building perspectives plus corrected some buildings (it seems that there are 8 different possibilities for a building to be facing, instead of the 4 i previously thought of).

The new version is at the top of this thread.