4 replies to this topic

#1 Robo Dojo 58

Robo Dojo 58

Colonel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 08:42 AM

Step one: Get the first regeneration upgrade.
Step two: Get the blade launcher maxed out.
Step three: Max out rail gun.
Step four: Max out grenade launcher.
Step Five: Win!

That's all there is too it. Even on the hardest difficulty, it's a piece of cake after you get regeneration and max out the blade launcher. The rail gun is perfect for the later levels, because of its ability to kill many greys at once. The level 4 grenade launcher is the most powerful weapon you'll use against bosses, until you get nukes, of course. :rock:

P.S. Level 3 Regeneration is exactly the same as Level 2. Wait until you can go directly to Level 4.

P.P.S. Go nuke some greys! :wink:
Posted Image Haha! I'm now the Supreme Commander of X-COM. Time to kiss Earth goodbye.

My first order of business: Homeless people make cheap rookies, and are great at opening UFO doors. Heck, they're so cheap, I'm going to replace all personel with them!
Secondly: This organisation takes too much money to run. Weapon shipments will come from Siberia from now on. Costly maintenance is to be cut on all facilities. That includes venting.
Thirdly: We have a new colonel. His name is Facehugger, he loves aliens, and I want you all to treat him with respect.
Lastly: I'll be in my condo on an undisclosed island, if you need me. Good day.

FMIX-The General Stores

#2 stewart

stewart

Programming Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 10,528 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 11:26 AM

You have Enforcer! Cool! How 'bout some screen shots!
Posted Image
I'm starting to like the heavy cannon more and more.

#3 Cpl. Facehugger

Cpl. Facehugger

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 3,749 posts

Posted 12 December 2003 - 02:18 PM

Well, I perfer enforcer on "X-Tra spicy" difficulty, where the aliens take insane firepower to bring down.

Besides, I perfer the fusion gun to the grenade launcher anyday! :P
I'm only partially inactive. :P I can still be reached at cpl.facehugger@gmail.com, and via PM. Preferably the former.

*Coming back? Avast! Facehugger, finish your assignments!*

Posted Image

#4 Robo Dojo 58

Robo Dojo 58

Colonel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,001 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 08:26 AM

Besides, I perfer the fusion gun to the grenade launcher anyday!

I think that the fusion gun is sooo bad, and the grenade launcher sooo good, that I'll devote a whole topic to it. These forums look like they could use some :uzzi2::plasma: , anyways.
Posted Image Haha! I'm now the Supreme Commander of X-COM. Time to kiss Earth goodbye.

My first order of business: Homeless people make cheap rookies, and are great at opening UFO doors. Heck, they're so cheap, I'm going to replace all personel with them!
Secondly: This organisation takes too much money to run. Weapon shipments will come from Siberia from now on. Costly maintenance is to be cut on all facilities. That includes venting.
Thirdly: We have a new colonel. His name is Facehugger, he loves aliens, and I want you all to treat him with respect.
Lastly: I'll be in my condo on an undisclosed island, if you need me. Good day.

FMIX-The General Stores

#5 j'ordos

j'ordos

Alien Concept Task Force

• Xenocide Artwork Department
  • 5,059 posts

Posted 13 December 2003 - 04:17 PM

These forums look like they could use some :uzzi2::plasma: , anyways.

Hey, that never fails ^_^ , just look at the xcom3 forums :D
Don't have enforcer and don't feel like getting it actually :) . You could start up a poll to see how many actually have it?
"You can't trust your eyes if your imagination's out of focus" - Mark Twain
"The mind is like an umbrella, it functions best when open" - Walter Gropius
Posted Image
SNEKK BLOG U-LAR MEKHH! GAHGHH! RK!
GRRGH RGGHH SNORRTT GHACKHGG

Now presented in DoubleVision™ (where drunk)

Reply to this topic