• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 02:06 AM

This is a list of the most urgent CTs to finish. Highest Priority on top.

XC-1 Gryphon
Sidewinder light missile
Proofing of XC-33 Vengeance
Proofing of Alien Retaliation

Edited by Mad, 21 May 2008 - 12:05 AM.

Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#2 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1,958 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:53 AM

The main Problem why this might be used less and less is because edits don't get this topic back on the "new posts" list. so I'm posting edit dates in seperate posts from now on to allow easy access. :)

edit: 08.10.2007 - I decided to keep a few CTs in this list until they are Proofread and thus finished for good. That way we'll clear out the Threads with iling texts, and nobody has to re-read old posts to get into the whole thing again. Hope you guys don't mind working on one CT until it's finished.
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#3 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1,958 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 12:06 AM

With the engineering CT in proofreading, there are now more texts to proofread
Keep smiling while dying

Posted Image