104 replies to this topic

#101 Hobbes

Hobbes

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 June 2008 - 12:31 PM

more specifically we were wondering if tile reference numbers were being shifted around again.
last time it was a bit of a pickle to clean that up.

None of the reference numbers where changed as far as I recall.

The main changes regard fixing Light and HE block values, plus correcting minimap images and shapes

#102 Popek

Popek

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 01:31 PM

thanks for the upadte nacht/hobbes

things are looking good

#103 Kratos

Kratos

UFO2000 Staff

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:46 PM

For some reason I cannot get Dawn City to work by default or with the update. I have a fresh install, so there shouldn't be any reason it can't work, unless my Linux is conflicting.

edit: I found the problem. aadawntileset.lua and zzdawncitygenerator.lua have no link to each other. I have to ask why they are prefixed as 'aa' and 'zz' and have no link to each other? I have to combine them into one file in order to function properly. This might work on Windows, but other operating systems may not be as lenient.

Edited by Kratos, 17 June 2008 - 10:28 PM.

#104 feliciafan89

feliciafan89

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:52 AM

These are looking good... but I couldn't help but notice that the selected unit in the screenshots was "Sdkfz I". Wasn't that a German military vehicle? Where could I find that? o.o
Posted Image

#105 bamb

bamb

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:59 AM

The latest version (that comes with build 1105) has some roof missing in the big pool building. We played it yesterday and otherwise all was fine. A bit open?