XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Igns Top 25 Pc Games Of All Time

Mark0

http://pc.ign.com/articles/772/772285p1.html

Article written March 16 2007

X-COM Ranked 1st:D

It is followed by Civilisation IV,Starwars TIE Fighter, Rome: Total War& Fallout

I dunno what they are waiting for but Atari should look into making a new X-COM since they own the rights.

Time and time again X-Com wins a high standing in these popularity votes, but the title-owners-of-the-month never listen. Instead they want to go and make a new shelf warmer based of what's currently 'selling' or currently popular with their small target groups.

It's enough to make this long time fan a cynic!

- NKF

Time and time again X-Com wins a high standing in these popularity votes, but the title-owners-of-the-month never listen. Instead they want to go and make a new shelf warmer based of what's currently 'selling' or currently popular with their small target groups.

It's enough to make this long time fan a cynic!

- NKF

Man i believe lately, Game companies wnat to make games just to sell. As long as they can make money, they will do it.We should agree that not all Companies are like that but I don't know what is wrong with Atari/Infogrames. I dunno if they think that Turn Based Strategies are not on demand but they are wrong.

A Good example: Civilization.

Hail to the perfection known as X-COM!

Maybe not perfect piece of programming but in terms of gameplay bliss... it ranks up there.

Well, in the mean time all we need to do is to introduce and convert more people to X-COM.

• 4 weeks later...