XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Attn Jordos~!

Heat

Thx for all the great answers jordos. I read ur tech tree on the other post. I think i got the damn bug of not being able to get the final aircraft that gets u to the alien city.

I researched the aliens city ages ago. According to the tech tree that comes after the lobster commander which i did. The final aircraft also comes after the lobster commander right but i cant research it NOOOOOOOO$%#$%#$^%^$% dont tell me i gotta start again! stupid bug %$%#$%@%^$%& :(

Just tell me i guess i dont mind starting ALL OVER AGAIN DAMNIT :P

Well, it wasn't my tech tree presentation, Darkvater made it :) . But thanks anyway :wink:

If you don't want to start over again, there still is the option of cheating (looks like you researched almost everything, so that shouldn't hurt gameplay?)

Edited by j'ordos

Hmmm...i took another look at the xcomutil program....sounds complicated still (me dumb i just play games) :(

Nm i just started another game :P

However i want to make sure abt the bug so i dont ran into it again. I just read the strategy guide n it had a tech tree, it says:

[Live Lobsterman Commander] + [Hammerhead] ==>

[Leviathan] --> (Leviathan)

Tasoth Commander ->

T'Leth, the Alien City (NO Latest Flying Sub!!!!!)

But jordos on the other tech tree that u gave me it says researching tasoth commander will bot let u ge the leviathan aircraft. But if u dont research it u wont know abt the alien city. So WTF should i do??!!?

The tech tree I gave you was this one http://www.xcomufo.com/forums//index.php?s...?showtopic=2294 right?? You DON'T , need a tasoth cmdr. for 'T'leth the alien city'.

xcomutil isn't TOO hard to figure out, and enhances the game greatly, so I recommend you figure it out anyway (gauss weapons are really cool with xcomutil :beer: )

Edited by j'ordos

Ya jordos i know, maybe i am just dumb or not making myself clear. I meant if u cant research tosath commander cos u cant get the ship, then how can u ever know abt the alien city? Cos u can only know abt the city if u research tosath commander right?

maybe we should msn or something jordos? :)

:D all of sudden its so clear n simple. I still cant believe that bug tho...such a pain to get near the end n get stuck.

Jordos u sure u dont wanna gimme ur msn so we can just chat?

I really should get the xcomutil shouldnt i as it fixes a lot of things?

Ahh ok...well i took another look in more detailed this time LOL of the xcomutil n decided not to use it cos it says U actually do all the adjusting n tuning...i am a stiff person n dont like to alter games too much n since i worked out the bug to end the game i'll just stick to the original game :) Thx again man