XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Biggest Member Prunning

I have done the biggest prunning of inactive users in history. It took me 1 hour to do so, so if someone finds out that their privileges are not right (and you have been active) PM me so I can fix it.

BTW, I have reverted like 150 recruits back from 2003 :Brickwall: :blink:

Greetings

Red Knight

Hmmmm, that took a long time... i have to say i've been forgetting to update the "Inactive Project Members" thread lately, I've seen several who should have been taken off. I'm sorry to say this, but Awof is probably demoted now :(

RK

I noticed your admin logged has almost 400 actions in it!!!

Your downgrades to forum member appear okay. When you promote a forum member to a Xenocide group however remember to set there secondary group to there xcomufo group. So if they are a forum member make their secondary group forum member, if they are a moderator make their secondary group moderator, etc.

Or they will have access/rights issues.

Have you been setting the secondary group?

• 4 weeks later...
The last little tidbits of this task have just been completed. Whilst RK had set the primary group of those cleared to "forum member", some of them had specially assinged access masks. Because of the way the software is setup when there is such a person you must duplicate all the access mask for them and then override the group access masks. What this means is that some members had been demoted but their access had not changed. Fixed that.