XCOMUFO & Xenocide

For The Story

I read this

http://www.xcomufo.com/forums//index.php?s...?showtopic=1415

and I was thinking a lot of scientist think that is possible that we actually are (us human) being that would have been created by merging primate and alien DNA so here is my idea:

in the topic I was reading it was talked about the idea of a superior species that captured and enslaved other species (so from other planets) to use as weapons ... what if that species was actually the one that created us and then is coming back to to harvest what planted (like some agrculture thing), they would use us as war tools like in the muton or flotan or maybe simply they are a lot alike us and want to use our organs to cure their sickness (like in Vandread an anime i like a lot).

what do u thk abou it?

ok bye

That was one of the ideas floated around previously, but there'd have to be more to it for explaining why they don't just take over the planet with brute force. Some suggested the mothership crash lands on mars, and continues its mission in a limited form from there.

The creative text entry for the alien origins is not closed, so long as your ideas don't conflict with other more specific entries that the CT team have done, you can create a different take on this area. Just provide the specifics for each part, as what is already in there for the origins is considered not enough detail by most.

We look forward to seeing your work!