1 reply to this topic

#1 Paladin

Paladin

Colonel

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 08:07 AM

I don't know for you guys, but it Gripes me as time-consuming and pretty useless to have to reequip the whole squad each mission, because the outdated interface does not remember what my soldiers had at the last mission... :blink:
It would be so simple to keep a record of what we had equipped them last time and try to get them the same equipment... loading missions would be much more fun!! :happybanana:

:idea: Or better yet, make the equipement an integral part of each soldier's identity, like in UFO Aftermath, it sure is a lot less hassle when you can equip each soldier in the comfort of your own bases...
"You're just jealous because the voices in my head only talk to me."

"I only think this stuff up ..
then I have to write it down so it doesn't corrupt the rest of my brain.. "

"There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another which states that this has already happened.
-Douglas Adams (The Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy)"

#2 Puasonen

Puasonen

Creative Text Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 2,911 posts

Posted 19 July 2004 - 12:56 PM

Yes, that feature will be added. I think apoc style is the best. You can equip your soldiers in geoscape and they always remember the weapons. Just remember to give ammo and grenades if you use them.
There's no need for a sig..