XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Training Your Agents

Darkside

So far, some methods to increase soldier's skills:

Time Units- Use up all time units repeadly so they arent able to fully refresh

Stamina- Same as time units

Health- One way is to get hurt, otherwise it seems to go up by moving alot.

Bravery- Not sure, someone needs to help me with this

Reactions- when you get mind control, MC a bunch of aliens, ferry them to a room and let one of your agents sit in there with a gun

Firing Accuracy- Used aimed shot at long distance targets

Throwing Accuracy, throw any object, preferably at lngest range you can

Strength- carry heavy equipment and mvoe around, or throw heavy equipment

someone needs to tell me how to raise bravery...

Actually there is a thread about it already. And - firing accuracy imporves each time you hit something alive. Prefereably with pistol cos it does lowest damage. You can use medikits to heal already wounded aliens so you can keep practicing.

Actually there is a thread about it already. And - firing accuracy imporves each time you hit something alive. Prefereably with pistol cos it does lowest damage. You can use medikits to heal already wounded aliens so you can keep practicing.

That's too much work to shoot a live alien then heal it, shooting static objects raises it fast enough for me. I've gotten guys to 140 + firing accuracy just sitting on a barn roof shooting fences and bails of hay

I'm gonna try to find this thread you're talking about- I'd really like to see how to raise bravery- but I'll try what AlienKiller suggested... maybe keep a room full of aliens and have my guy sit in there for a few turns

Edit: Looks like that thread does not mention anyhting about raising bravery

Edited by Darkside

That's too much work to shoot a live alien then heal it, shooting static objects raises it fast enough for me. I've gotten guys to 140 + firing accuracy just sitting on a barn roof shooting fences and bails of hay

I'm gonna try to find this thread you're talking about- I'd really like to see how to raise bravery- but I'll try what AlienKiller suggested... maybe keep a room full of aliens and have my guy sit in there for a few turns

Edit: Looks like that thread does not mention anyhting about raising bravery

Then probably there are at least two different versions of raising firing stat. Somes roperted that shoting everything static (like trees in forest) raises stats, and others reported it does not... But I remember that topic I was talking about had some info about bravery raising. IIRC it was, like mustang said, panicing a lot.