XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Randomizing UFOs when I don't want it to

Mustang

I don't want the UFO floorplans to be randomized, so I said N to that, but every game I start has the same randomized scout floorplan. Is this because I did randomize it at one point? Also, how can I set it back to default?

Edit: I just reinstalled X-COM to fix it

Edited by Mustang

I did answer no, but I guess it has something to do with an error xcomutil gave me to a previous question

I didn't know about the error before, I was just running it again and after that error I just decided to reinstall

Edited by Mustang

I did answer no, but I guess it has something to do with an error xcomutil gave me to a previous question

I didn't know about the error before, I was just running it again and after that error I just decided to reinstall

Problems like this is being addressed the next version. It will always undo all changes by restoring backups of every file when the xcusetup is run before asking for new options. This has the side effect of reversing any other modifications made after xcomutil. This will be mitigated by the new uninstall options so other mods can be run and then xcusetup can create new backups.

Still have a pile of bugs to work out before release.

-Blade FireLight