XCOMUFO & Xenocide

World Texture

SupSuper

anyone knows how i can get the flat, normal texture used in the globe/world in xcom1's geoscape? i wanted it so that i could make (more or less) the globe rotatable on the flash game's geoscape (check www.xcomufo.com > Online Games if u don't know what game i'm talking about).

This is somewhat off topic, but is the flash game going to include the classic alien death screams instead of the ce moans? Please? :sorry:

unfortunately, the flash game won't have a battlescape (instead the battle stats will be randomly generated depending on... stuff. pretty much like xcomutil's AutoCombat feature). sorry, but it's far too hard to create the battlescape just with Flash, i mean, trying to recreate a fully functional game with FLASH is simply crazy (that's probably the whole fun in it :P ).

i have also tried to edit CE's sound file to put back the old DOS screams and all (see CAT Sound Format thread) but to no avail. i guess you'll just have to make the DOS version work in win xp ;) (mine only lost the music in XP and works fine in any previous windows version).

also, thx micah, i'll go mail him.