XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Still Searching For A Certian Weapons Mod

A few years ago, I came across a website that had an Aliens-themed mod, which replaced the Rifle with a Pulse Rifle(minus the grenade launcher) and replaced the Autocannon with a Smartgun. It also altered the standard uniforms to those worn by the Marines in Aliens. The main thing I recall about the mod is that it did NOT alter the stats - it was purly a cosmetic mod.

I do not recall the name of the mod, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen it, or if they have it...or if anyone wants to attempt it, if need be.

Any and all help is greatly appreicated. Thanks for the help in advance.

I also posted this over at Strategy Core, in the hopes that someone has seen this mod somewhere.

• 1 year later...
A few years ago, I came across a website that had an Aliens-themed mod, which replaced the Rifle with a Pulse Rifle(minus the grenade launcher) and replaced the Autocannon with a Smartgun. It also altered the standard uniforms to those worn by the Marines in Aliens. The main thing I recall about the mod is that it did NOT alter the stats - it was purly a cosmetic mod.

I do not recall the name of the mod, but I was wondering if anyone else has seen it, or if they have it...or if anyone wants to attempt it, if need be.

Any and all help is greatly appreicated. Thanks for the help in advance.

I also posted this over at Strategy Core, in the hopes that someone has seen this mod somewhere.

Hi! You still want that? I have a very old colection here.

I'm sure he does. :)

Please post it up here. If you have a lot of other X-COM stuff, by all means email it to me. I'm always looking to add mods/editors and guides to StrategyCore's X-COM files section. ;)

- Zombie

Edited by Zombie

I'm sure he does. :)

Please post it up here. If you have a lot of other X-COM stuff, by all means email it to me. I'm always looking to add mods/editors and guides to StrategyCore's X-COM files section. ;)

- Zombie

15jul2009

Thats my list, all OLD, all tested:

cwxced10.zip

dpk204gx.zip

mappack1.zip

neutron.zip

newships.zip

newsubs3.zip

tftddemo.zip

tftdv2.zip

ufo1-video.zip

ufoed.exe

weapon16.zip

xc1addon.zip

xc1ships.zip

Xc2weap.zip

Xcom2ed2.zip

Xcom2ed.zip

Xcom2me.zip

xcom3guide.zip

xcom14.zip

In a dir called xcomedit I have others, think they?re all for Apocalypse, add Hollywood and anime faces and some are editors:

agenteqp.zip

animxcob.zip

ANIMXCOM.ARJ

apocut10.zip

c-4patch.zip

cobra.zip

femfaces.zip

screens.zip

tinsel10.zip

xpack1.zip

xpak3.zip

I upload all to mediafire and my blog, tellme if you want some, I m sure here many of these files already are.

I try to put the purpose for each file later, but I m sure I already play all that years ago and work.

I have a apoc editor too, a old but complete one.

apocmaps.zip

Connect.zip

tacedit.zip

and 2 read me files.

If you want go to the blog and choose yourself or tell me the list you want, all is in mediafire.

MANY of these NEEDS XCOMUTIL. A pity they don?t develop more that wonderful utility.

And sorry my english.

What append to Scott T Jones? Nearby all the links in is page are dead.

Edited by Grey

Got a link to you blog page or a link to the files on MediaFire? ;)

Don't worry, your English is fine. :)

- Zombie