XCOMUFO & Xenocide

SND - C MUSIC - Guitar Xenocide Break Version 0.1

ATeX

Hi!

Yep, here it is. I told u guys before that I was going to make a technical sounding version this week. A lot of voices were added, even guitar :) (to bring out some voices that weren'nt that clear before. As this is version 0.1 there's still a lot to do(as usual :P) Well, can't say a lot more about this one, just listen to it and tell me what u think :wink:

Greets,

ATeX

MP3: ATeX & Whitewashed - Guitar Xenocide Break v0.1 - LAME VBR320

OGG: ATeX & Whitewashed - Guitar Xenocide Break v0.1 - VBR320

Sorry but I don't like techno :(

How did you get rid of the drums in my sample?

Ah yes, what I forgot to mention: I make about every style of music that can be made by one person. Music is my thing, and every style has it's qualities :wink: . I also needed a very long time to be able to find the way u've got listen to something, depending on it's style.

For example: hardcore rock: normally I woudn't like it, but if u listen to it the right way, it really kicks a.s.s. (u can't type the real word or it says "donkey" :blink: )! :D It just all depends on the way u listen to something.

Edited by ATeX

I'd prefer if you worked on the orchestral version instead, this one at least doesn't fit into the mood of the game at all IMO.

Yep, orchestral fits better, I know. But, like I already said, u guys know it -> no HD, no orchestral. I'll try to fix something next week. :wink:

The break version is almost finished. :D I'll instantly name it v1.0 the next version because there isn't that much to work on anymore.

Maybe it's still a good bonus song or so, for the ones who love the style :rolleyes: