XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Question for forum moderator

EtherImp

Why is my post count not going up?

It's a silly thing to worry about, I know.. But I just noticed that my post count has been at 180 for a looonng time and doesn't want to go up for some reason. Think you could fix this?

Edit: It just went up after I posted in another forum! Apparently certain forums (including the tech support forum) do not count towards your post count?

Edited by EtherImp

Question for forum moderator, Dunno where else to put this

The Water Cooler perhaps? ;)

Edit: It just went up after I posted in another forum! Apparently certain forums (including the tech support forum) do not count towards your post count?

Aye, the tech support forums, off topic and some of the game editor forums do not have post count incrementation enabled. The reason was fairly straight forward for the tech support forums because at one time we allowed guest posting there. The other forums were like this because of people spamming them, though these days I think everyone is a little more level headed and mature to handle it. Not up to me to decide though. :P

- Zombie

Question for forum moderator, Dunno where else to put this

The Water Cooler perhaps? ;)

Aye, the tech support forums, off topic and some of the game editor forums do not have post count incrementation enabled. The reason was fairly straight forward for the tech support forums because at one time we allowed guest posting there. The other forums were like this because of people spamming them, though these days I think everyone is a little more level headed and mature to handle it. Not up to me to decide though. :P

- Zombie

Ty sir. It was just weird because I kept posting stuff in here and noticed I was still at 180 after several posts. It's not something I watch often so I wasn't sure how long it had been since it last updated. Figured it might be a bug on the forums.

• 3 weeks later...

Micah Day is coming up (January 27)

If I remember to login, we have our usually Micah Day spamming rave. Do a search and check it out.

Water Cooler is correct!