7 replies to this topic

#1 amessier

amessier

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 05:25 PM

I have downloaded and extracted all packages yet I am missing this file. I was told I could find it xenocide\xenocidegame\system_d directory after I finished with the updater.

Any Idea why this file would be missing?

#2 UnFleshed One

UnFleshed One

Programming Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 304 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 09:17 PM

It is in Ogre-Cg.05-09-17.20-30-18.bin.d.dpk (wich you can open with WinRar or something).

Are all other dll on place? (there supposed to be 28 of 'em, unless I have something extra :))
Darkness is under the candle.

#3 amessier

amessier

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 January 2006 - 09:41 PM

That fixed that problem not sure why the export missed that file.
I am not sure what all the dlls I should have in place are. I flowed the directions on getting the files with SVN then running updater to download and export the package files.

Now I am missing "zlib1.dll" can you point me at what package that is located in? and I hope this is the last problem I have I would very much like to get into poking at the code to see what you guys have done so far.

Edited by amessier, 03 January 2006 - 09:44 PM.

#4 amessier

amessier

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:04 PM

The package extrator extracts the files to C:\xenocide\system_d and I was trying to execute the code C:\xenocide\xenocidegame but the system_d folder was empty.

I am all set now...

#5 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:11 PM

A new programmer for Xenocide or just curious? :)

#6 UnFleshed One

UnFleshed One

Programming Department

• Xenocide Inactive
  • 304 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:44 PM

zlib is in common.05-07-15.00-07-23.bin.d.dpk (or in .r.dpk, they are the same I believe).

> I am all set now...

Do you mean all is working? :)
Darkness is under the candle.

#7 amessier

amessier

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2006 - 08:47 PM

Programmer eventurally right now I need to play with the code you have and see what is going on.

I assume everything is working as it should be. not to much here as far as playability but a good start... Unless you want to play the rotate the world really really fast :D

Edited by amessier, 04 January 2006 - 08:51 PM.

#8 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2006 - 09:04 PM

Production is being implemented, AFAIK, david is waiting for the artists to come up with the production dialogue graphics, I believe :) and battlescape is being worked on, I think it's going nicely, hope you have fun here :)

Reply to this topic