XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Operation: Alien Base

calendil

TFTD is it? If you've destroyed the synonium device, the game will actually tell you to start retreating. Or you can do what you used to do in UFO - just kill all the aliens and it will be an instant win, whether or not you were able to find the device.

In UFO, it doesn't tell you, but if you destroy the 4 tables in the command room, the base will be disabled if you choose to leave instead of killing all the aliens.

In Apocalypse - the mission briefing screens show you exactly what you're after. It's just a matter of finding them.

- NKF

TFTD is it? If you've destroyed the synonium device, the game will actually tell you to start retreating. Or you can do what you used to do in UFO - just kill all the aliens and it will be an instant win, whether or not you were able to find the device.

In UFO, it doesn't tell you, but if you destroy the 4 tables in the command room, the base will be disabled if you choose to leave instead of killing all the aliens.

In Apocalypse - the mission briefing screens show you exactly what you're after. It's just a matter of finding them.

- NKF

Thanks pal, It was TFTD.. I had a special delivery to a room which was full of loby bugs. I've (accidentely :D ) brought the syn.. device which was in the same room with that homing torpedo (what was it's name? ah yes the distorsion thing).

My squad got there by jumping down but I've couldn't made their way back to the top.. there was no ledder from 2nd flor to top so I had to kill them all.. and I've done as well. =b

Thanks again