XCOMUFO & Xenocide

First Post ... Introduction !

dravenfr

Hi,

My name is laurent and I'm french ( so excuse my poor english :) ).

I'm 34 y.o and I live in Dijon ( the town know for ..... it's mustard .... !! )

I really like UFO's games and I'm disapointed with the last games ( aftershock and aftermath ) they are too different from the originals ones !

I have find your project when I search for UFO's topic with Google and I think it's really great , so if I can help you I'll do it !

I know how to use 3G CG softwares like 3ds max ( but also Maya , XSI ans Modo ) so if you need a new help with 3D arts .... I'm here :)

( really sorry for my english I know it's really bad ! )

Hi dravenfr, and welcome to Project Xenocide!

We are always in need of talented and enthusiastic artists! So please feel welcomed to join the project! Please follow the steps necessary to become a recruit! Everything you need to know to apply for artwork dept. (AWD) is described here.

If you have any questions left, please don't hesitate to PM me or any other senior any time!

Best regards

Mad

Ps.: Really sorry for yesterday. I really kept my fingers crossed for France... :(

Edited by Mad

Guest Azrael
I really like UFO's games and I'm disapointed with the last games ( aftershock and aftermath ) they are too different from the originals ones !

That's because there are no 'originals' for them, they are not X-Com series but completely different games based off them. UFO: Aftermath would be the original in this case :)

Anyhow, welcome.