9 replies to this topic

#1 Dumblor

Dumblor

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:12 AM

Couldn't you guys upload a NORMAL files (not torrents). I am quite new to BiTorrent and dunno how to use it... Anyways it doesn't download for me. How can I get it without using torrents? WTF

#2 Guest_Azrael_*

Guest_Azrael_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:23 AM

It's not hard, I don't think it'll put such a heavy strain on your braincells that will cause permanent damage, just read the FAQ and download, to keep it simple, Azureus and just download the thing.

#3 NRN_R_Sumo1

NRN_R_Sumo1

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:25 AM

I prefer Utorrent, Rightclick on the link and in the file bar of the program there will be a button with a globe and a plus sign on it.
Click that and place the link, Voila.
Simple and Easy.
Me: Magic Eight Ball, do alien beings inhabit the earth?

Eight Ball: For the love of God, would you stop jiggling me! How can I predict the future when I'm about to throw up?!

#4 Dumblor

Dumblor

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 04:01 AM

it writes me that there is a conection problem (azureus) i tested nat/firewall and it was OK , but it doesn't download me anyway...

#5 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• [Xenocide Senior Members]
  • 1,958 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 05:55 AM

How long did you wait? It can take some time until it starts downloading.
But then again - I just tested it and the tracker is offline. Must've happened during the moving to the new server. Micah has been notified. I'll post as soon as it's online again. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#6 Micah

Micah

Colonel

• [[Administrators]]
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:36 AM

Working on it right now...

#7 NRN_R_Sumo1

NRN_R_Sumo1

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 11:52 AM

Micah <3.

Where would we be without you? ^.^
Me: Magic Eight Ball, do alien beings inhabit the earth?

Eight Ball: For the love of God, would you stop jiggling me! How can I predict the future when I'm about to throw up?!

#8 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1,958 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:39 PM

The trackers are back online now - download of the Xenocide release candidates via the Bittorrent network should work like a charm from now on. Thanks to Micah!
Keep smiling while dying

Of course I have gone mad with power! It would be completely ridiculous to go mad without power!
And no, this is not a quote from the Simpson's movie, I want it on paper, that I actually wrote that quite some time before the movie came out.

Posted Image

#9 nruri

nruri

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:26 PM

seems like the torrent isnt' working again

#10 Mad

Mad

Creative Text Department

• 1,958 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 02:31 AM

It's working for me. Maybe you have to wait a bit longer?

Edited by Mad, 29 May 2007 - 02:38 AM.

Keep smiling while dying

Posted Image

Reply to this topic