• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SupSuper

SupSuper

Programming Department

• Xenocide Programming Department
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 02:52 PM

maybe we could add an option for players to be able to confirm a movement by re-clicking on the target square. why did i come up with this? because i'm sick of my cursor moving soldiers towards danger instead of selecting other ones :P

yes, it is another feature in JA2 ;)

too bad, now you will never know the ancient secrets of supsupers long gone avatar ;)

Posted Image

#2 Guest_Jim69_*

Guest_Jim69_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2003 - 02:55 PM

Sorry to piss on your bonfire, but this too has already been discussed and agreed that it should be fixed :) I believe movement will now be a different button to select. Sorry :)

#3 SupSuper

SupSuper

Programming Department

• Xenocide Programming Department
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 03:10 PM

LOL :LOL:
well, the Search feature never seems to give me any results so i bother and post ;)

too bad, now you will never know the ancient secrets of supsupers long gone avatar ;)

Posted Image

#4 Deimos

Deimos

Colonel

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts

Posted 04 October 2003 - 06:58 AM

I guess the best thing for you to do Sup is to take some time and read through the history of our project. Yeah I know its a lot of reading but there is some really interesting stuff in there and it'll give you a good footing in what's already been said.

The search function is good but not as good as a manual search as some topics have merged in threads in the past.