XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Console

loxotron

hi all

so i understand that there is no full work version beta of Xenocide and never will be =) maybe in 2020 =))

heh what console commands are in Xenocide?

Alpha 4.0 where to download? is it works version with 90% of all menus?

Alpha 6.0001alphafirst, where to download? :Brickwall:

I understant that its works version with first version of 3d batlles and gameplay in space =)

how to start demo of your last demo-scene build?

NEED CONSOLE COMMANDS ALL!!! PLZ! :P

if there is no gameplay any version :WTF:

update: only for russians

tut est nahi =) objasnite 4ego tut k 4emu i neugeli eto palenii proekt kotorii delajut 3 goda ne sozdal doslixpor rabochi' build?

Edited by loxotron

Buddy, you understanded almost everything wrong. Most of the stuff can be responded if you take a look at docs.projectxenocide.com and the pinned threads in the accesible forums.

BTW, there are sub-forums to speak Russian, in here only English is allowed as it is unpolite for non russian speakers. For instance I could speak in Spanish with Azrael but that kicks most of the people out of the conversation.

Greetings

Red Knight

Edited by red knight

heh thank you, sorry for russian :)

can i become a beta-tester?

i am very interested in this project :)

its very interesting to see it with full functions

heh my comp is quite good for grafic(P4 3.0, Gf6800gt, 1 Ram)

so i cant have any problems

with game. I played original x-com and like it so if its not

a big problem plz :Poke:

Edited by loxotron

Some of the comments you have made could be seriously taken as offensive by many people, I ask you to please think about what you post before doing so. We have many people devoted to the Project, saying that we will never have a working version done is despective and a mockery of everyone's work, don't do it again, please. If you are interested, read the Documentation Site, as many (or neary all) or your questions are answered there, luckily our policy of shooting people who ask things that are answered in the FAQ is temporarily not in effect.

i posted a general information thing in the 653 faq, you'd think people would read that

i don't know half the links though, so someone else will half to add some links

Some of the comments you have made could be seriously taken as offensive by many people, I ask you to please think about what you post before doing so. We have many people devoted to the Project, saying that we will never have a working version done is despective and a mockery of everyone's work, don't do it again, please. If you are interested, read the Documentation Site, as many (or neary all) or your questions are answered there, luckily our policy of shooting people who ask things that are answered in the FAQ is temporarily not in effect.

hmm, sorry if i said something wrong, i didnt want to say something bad about your project :blink2:

i posted a general information thing in the 653 faq, you'd think people would read that

i don't know half the links though, so someone else will half to add some links

heh i know that you havent more place for me, but is real more fuller version than 653build?

and what console commands i can use?

(not only view,rotate of globus)

Edited by loxotron

You dont need a console command to move the globe arround. LOL. Have you tried it? o.O The only one that you need one is to call a UFO script and all that information is available on docs.projectxenocide.com

Greetings

Red Knight

lololol :)))

i mean other console commands like demorec, cheats, generated battle,

LOL

like in cs:

addbot

delbot

kickbot

rec

set_sensivity

rate 4534

and etc :)

and what about other versions of game with battles on earth if they are done? :)

Edited by loxotron