XCOMUFO & Xenocide

CTD - GAIA Missile

Okay, decided to give this a shot...

Name: Fusion Ball Launcher

Stats: Damage 230, Range 65 km, Accuracy 230%, Reload Time 25s

Summary: This heavy weapon shoots Fusion Balls, which not only are very accurate, but have devastating force. Fusion Balls require [Elerium] to build.

Details: The Fusion Ball Launcher is a heavy cannon which can be only mounted on crafts and war machines. It's a complicated device, capable of hurling Fusion Balls at large distances.

The launcher itself is a huge barrel, expanded in the middle. In the rear of this barrel, there are computers stored, secured with a layer of metal. We have noticed some holes at the weapon, probably designed to mount the fusion ball cannon at the desired place.

The ammunition - fusion balls - are, in fact, two various parts. Each of these parts contains a miniaturized jet engine and a charge of [Elerium] composed with various chemicals (2 mg each). There are also some small computers in it.

When fired, the computers in cannon measure distance from target, its moving speed and direction. Then, ammunition-mounted computers are provided with the right data. The fusion ball (divided into two) is then fired from the launcher.

While both halves fly through the air, the computers in both make them connect right when they reach the target. The mixture of [Elerium] used, when combined with another portion, causes a nuclear fusion to take place. This makes a new element, which we call Bontium.

We don't know much about this element, because even 4 mg of this substance makes it go beyond its critical mass, causing an explosion.

Feel free to comment.

Edited by Judge_Deadd

Hmm...

Basically, the main changes that I'm making are the fact that the blaster bomb is now effectively a black hole bomb.

at point of impact/explosion a micro black hole is generated, this provides a miassive initial penetration power to the weapon, then as the black hole decays, a minute amount of anti matter is released, causing a nice big explosion.

Other than that, you'd want to have a look at the propulsion system in my blaster bomb CTD.

Blaster bomb CTD

Note that it's pending a revision, so feel free to contribute any ideas you might have too(and take nothing as final yet!)

Does the fusion ball launcher need to be related to the blaster launcher? I'm unaware of the research relationship one has to the other, if you can't do fusion ball until you have blaster bomb then it would make sense to have fusion ball be an extension of the blasterbomb. If you don't have to research blasterbomb first, then I think making them from the same technology might not be the best route to go.

Regarding this text, rather than have computers inside the ammunition, perhaps there could be just 1 in the launcher itself, and it sets the range to target as well as the arming of the ammo. Say the last thing the human wants is for the ammo to detonate at teh wrong moment, which aircraft moving and turning as fast as they do, so the computer doesn't arm the ammo until the moment of impact. This would be a glorified version of a sub arming its torpedos at certain ranges. Since the weapon uses Xenium to propel the ammo, you could include a small Xenium power drive, so the ammo is like a tiny ufo craft, just loaded to the rim with explosives! Having the arming mechanism combine 2 elements to destabilize the Xenium sounds good, that's like the plasma tech, this could just be a far more volatile version.

Oh my! Forgot about blurb text...

Here's version 0.2. I also explained why are these mechanical devils so accurate.

Summary: This heavy weapon shoots Fusion Balls, which not only are very accurate, but have devastating force. Fusion Balls require [Elerium] to build.

Details: The Fusion Ball Launcher is a heavy cannon which can be only mounted on crafts and war machines. It's a complicated device, capable of hurling Fusion Balls at large distances.

The launcher itself is a huge barrel, expanded in the middle. In the rear of this barrel, there are computers stored, secured with a layer of metal. We have noticed some holes at the weapon, probably designed to mount the fusion ball cannon at the desired place.

The ammunition - fusion balls - are, in fact, two various elements. Each of these parts contains a miniaturized jet engine and a charge of [Elerium] composed with various chemicals (2 mg each). There are also some small computers in it.

When fired, the computers in cannon measure distance from target, its moving speed and direction. Then, ammunition-mounted computers are provided with the right data. The fusion ball (divided into two) is then fired from the launcher.

While both halves fly through the air, the computers in both make them connect right when they reach the target. The mixture of [Elerium] used, when combined with another portion, causes a nuclear fusion to take place. This makes a new element, which we call Bontium.

We don't know much about this element, because even 4 mg of this substance makes it go beyond its critical mass, causing an explosion.

The huge accuracy is caused by highly advanced radars and heat-seeking devices installed on the launcher. We suspect that aliens are also detecting human brainwaves, what doesn't let Fusion Balls detect and hit nearby aliens.

"I'm telling ya, we were really dumb-founded when we found out what triggered the explosion. At first, we thought that it was just a big fireball. Boy, if aliens have ideas like this, what can stop them from conquering our planet?!" - scientist Evan Stark

So?

:huh: Better take a look at the link I provided...

Also, the FUSION BALL LAUNCHER in the ORIGINAL X-COM can only be obtained AFTER you researched BLASTER BOMB and BLASTER BOMB LAUNCHER...

If there's any doubt, please refer to the tech tree that Cpt Boxershorts made:Tech Tree. WARNING, huge image file.

As such, blaster bombs and fusion balls are very related. One option is to wait until I finalize the blaster bomb ctd first then work on the fusion balls. Another is that we can pretend that the scientist had a brainwave and came up with a radically new way of designing the fusion balls after they researched the blaster bombs.

Okey-dokey.

:)

The launcher itself is a huge barrel, expanded in the middle. The Fusion Balls contain a gravity generator, propelled by [Elerium].

When the Fusion Ball is fired, its gravity generator makes it so heavy, that the Fusion Ball warps space-time, making two black hole which engulf everything around. Then both holes are destoyed by affecting each other, causing an explosion. Holes last only for one thousandth of second, what makes them almost impossible to notice. It's similar to the Blaster Launcher, but this weapon is much more destructive.

The huge accuracy is caused by highly advanced radars and heat-seeking devices installed on the launcher. We suspect that aliens are also detecting human brainwaves, what doesn't let Fusion Balls detect and hit nearby aliens.

"I'm telling ya, we were really dumb-founded when we found out what triggered the explosion. At first, we thought that it was just a big fireball. Boy, if aliens have ideas like this, what can stop them from conquering our planet?!" - scientist Evan Stark

Edited by Judge_Deadd

For you fusion people, you might want to read my power source ctd. Particularly this section:

It's primary function is for transportation. However, under some circumstances, it can actually cause short lived "black holes" of it's own, although these are not actually as dense as black holes. However, the resulting implosion is deadly, and the ensuing explosion of the compressed matter essentially uses everything caught in the implosion as shrapnel, which has an equally damaging effect on the surrounding environment. It is apparent that the UFO power source requires massive amounts of control from some sort of navigation system in order to prevent this kind of disaster.

"Thank god we conducted the lab experiments outside today. All our computers were fried just trying to control that damn thing. Damn near killed us all." - David Williams, Xenocide researcher.

It would probably be a good idea to make sure the xenium bomb ctds and the power source ctds mach up. Edited by Ancalagon

Version 0.4.

Summary: This heavy weapon shoots [Fusion Balls], which not only are very accurate, but have devastating force. [Fusion Balls] require [Elerium] to build.

Details: The [Fusion Ball Launcher] is a heavy cannon which can be only mounted on crafts and war machines. It's a complicated device, capable of hurling [Fusion Balls] at large distances.

The launcher itself is a huge barrel, expanded in the middle. The [Fusion Balls] contain a gravity generator, propelled by [Elerium].

When the [Fusion Ball] is fired, its gravity generator makes it so heavy, that the [Fusion Ball] warps space-time, making two black hole which engulf everything around. Then both holes are destructed by affecting each other, causing an explosion. Holes last only for one thousandth of second, what makes them almost impossible to notice. {This is a similar effect to that of [uFO Power Source], although it's more controllable and safe.}

The huge accuracy is caused by highly advanced radars and heat-seeking devices installed on the launcher. We suspect that aliens are also detecting human brainwaves, what doesn't let [Fusion Balls] detect and hit nearby aliens.

The two blackholes part feel entirely too complicated and unnecessary...

Suggest that you stick to creating a micro black hole(On a bigger scale than the grav-imp rockets for sure) that releases alot of energy when it decays.

I'm not sure but I seem to recall reading somewhere that theoritically if a black hole decays, it'd release antimatter. If that's for real, or can be fudge enough that it seems real, then we have enough material for a big explosion anyway.

It's the stuff Hawking invented, if you have a black hole, it will have matter seeming to come out of it, the smaller the hole, the more matter appearing, using up the hole's energy. Cause: in vacuum you constantly have complementary pairs of particles popping up and back, and if they do it near a black hole such that one of those gets sucked up, the other one may escape and be seen as having been emanated from the hole itself. So, this does not favor antimatter emission, but still creates lots of particles and radiation.

Ah, well. I wrote what I know.

V 0.5:

Summary: This heavy weapon shoots [Fusion Balls], which not only are very accurate, but have devastating force. [Fusion Balls] require [Elerium] to build.

Details: The [Fusion Ball Launcher] is a heavy cannon which can be only mounted on crafts and war machines. It's a very complicated device, capable of hurling [Fusion Balls] at distances up to 65 km.

The launcher itself is a huge barrel, expanded in the middle. The [Fusion Balls] contain a gravity generator, propelled by [Elerium]. They also have a small engine installed on the rear side.

When the [Fusion Ball] is fired, its gravity generator makes it so heavy, that the [Fusion Ball] warps space-time, making a black hole which causes an implosion, destroying everything around. The hole lasts only for one thousandth of second, what makes it almost impossible to notice. {This is a similar effect to that of [uFO Power Source], although it's more controllable and safe.} Plus, an engine explodes, producing deadly shrapnel.

The huge accuracy is caused by highly advanced radars and heat-seeking devices installed on the launcher. We suspect that aliens are also detecting human brainwaves, what doesn't let [Fusion Balls] detect and hit nearby aliens.

The mass at which you have a large amount of Hawking radiation is not suitable for a tactical weapon. (I forget how much, but my guess is *small*).

Why not just have a lump of xenium, with some magents, etc (read the alien grenade thingy) and some sort of antigravity propulsion (read ufo propulsion thingy).

V 0.6:

(I really love the word "shrapnel")

Details: The [Fusion Ball Launcher] is a heavy cannon which can be only mounted on crafts and war machines. It's a very complicated device, capable of hurling [Fusion Balls] at distances up to 65 km.

The launcher itself is a huge barrel, expanded in the middle. The [Fusion Balls] contain [Elerium], surrounded with strong magnetic field, which makes the [Elerium] highly unstable. [Elerium] is partially stabilized by specialized devices, what doesn't let the [Fusion Ball] to unleash its deadly force right after manufacturing. They also have a small anti-gravitational engine installed on the rear side.

When the [Fusion Ball] is fired, the stabilizing devices are deactivated, so the huge power of unstable [Elerium] warps space-time, making a black hole which causes an implosion, destroying everything around. The hole lasts only for one thousandth of second, what makes it almost impossible to notice. {This is a similar effect to that of [uFO Power Source], although it's more controllable and safe.} Plus, an engine explodes, producing deadly shrapnel.

By the way, when will I be in the text assets list?

Edited by Judge_Deadd

By the way, when will I be in the text assets list?

Don't be in such a rush... I actually have several stuff that I'm working on that isn't on the list as it is...

When you get a final version and notify Bruenor, then it'll go up when he updates the CTD asset list.

In anycase, decided to take your CTD and butcher it...

Enjoy :D

RESEARCH COMPLETED: QUANTUM SINGULARITY MISSILE

HEAD OF RESEARCH PROJECT: [JUDGE DEADD]

SPECIFICATIONS:

RANGE : [uNKNOWN]

DAMAGE : [uNKNOWN]

RELOAD TIME: [uNKNOWN]

The Quantum Singularity Missile(Quan-Sing Missile) is a devastating weapon. It is a weapon system that uses a [uFO Power Source] as both the means of propulsion as well as the warhead. By utilizing a micro Xenium reactor, the missile can maneuver with unmatched ability, and as such, is the ultimate weapon in aerial interception.

The Quan-Sing Missile launcher is essentially a rail gun that launches Quan-Sing Missiles with an impressive velocity. However, it is the Quan-Sing Missile's ability to perform outlandish maneuvers mid-air that enables it to deliver the devastating warhead to the target.

The Quan-Sing Missile is basically a specially modified Xenium reactor. When it is launched, the reactor generates a gravitational field that is capable of accelerating it at rates of 100 meters per second in any direction. As such, the missile is capable of even flying backwards if necessary to intercept the target. However, with this sort of maneuverbility, it is impossible for any sort of onboard computer to both keep track of a target as agile as an UFO, and at the same time calculate an intercept vector. As such the task falls to the advance intercept guidance system that is built into the launcher. As a result of that, each onboard launcher can only guide a missile towards the target at a time.

When the Quan-Sing Missile intercepts the target, the onboard Xenium reactor than goes into overload. The onboard computers stop fine tuning the magnetic fields required to control the Xenium reaction, and simply destabilizes the Xenium in the reactors. When that happens, the intense gravity waves given off combined with the destabilization of the local space-time continuity causes a quantum singularity to form. The resulting quantum singularity essentially acts like a micro blackhole, sucking the surrounding materials into it that explode, when the quantum singularity decomposes, into high speed shrapnels. Both events give the quantum singularity missile a warhead more powerful than any other weapons currently in our inventories.

With such a devastating weapon in our hands, we can truly meet the alien invaders head to head in aerial combat.

TX tzu!

V 0.7:

RESEARCH COMPLETED: [FUSION BALL LAUNCHER]

SPECIFICATIONS:

DAMAGE: 230

RANGE : 65

ACCURACY: 230%

RELOAD TIME: 25s

The [Fusion Ball Launcher] is a devastating weapon. It is a weapon system that uses a [uFO Power Source] as both the means of propulsion as well as the warhead. By utilizing a micro [Xenium] reactor, the missile can maneuver with unmatched ability, and as such, is the ultimate weapon in aerial interception.

The [Fusion Ball Launcher] is essentially a rail gun that launches [Fusion Balls] with an impressive velocity. However, it is the [Fusion Ball]'s ability to perform outlandish maneuvers mid-air that enables it to deliver the devastating warhead to the target.

The [Fusion Ball] is basically a specially modified [Xenium] reactor. When it is launched, the reactor generates a gravitational field that is capable of accelerating it at rates of 100 meters per second in any direction. As such, the missile is capable of even flying backwards if necessary to intercept the target. However, with this sort of maneuverbility, it is impossible for any sort of onboard computer to both keep track of a target as agile as an UFO, and at the same time calculate an intercept vector. As such the task falls to the advance intercept guidance system that is built into the launcher. As a result of that, each onboard launcher can only guide a missile towards the target at a time.

When the [Fusion Ball] intercepts the target, the onboard [Xenium] reactor than goes into overload. The onboard computers stop fine tuning the magnetic fields required to control the [Xenium] reaction, and simply destabilizes the [Xenium] in the reactors. When that happens, the intense gravity waves given off combined with the destabilization of the local space-time continuity causes a quantum singularity to form. The resulting quantum singularity essentially acts like a micro blackhole, sucking the surrounding materials into it that explode, when the quantum singularity decomposes, into high speed shrapnels. Both events give the quantum singularity missile a warhead more powerful than any other weapons currently in our inventories.

With such a devastating weapon in our hands, we can truly meet the alien invaders head to head in aerial combat.

"I'm telling ya, we were really dumb-founded when we found out what triggered the explosion. At first, we thought that it was just a big fireball. Boy, if aliens have ideas like this, what can stop them from conquering our planet?!" - scientist J. D. Tzuchan

Edited by Judge_Deadd

I'd have added you to the list, but since the ftp server host is changing I don't have any ftp access right now (which I need to edit the asset list file). tzuchan, could you PM me which texts I've missed? Once I have access I'll update stuff, thanks.

Edit: Updated the text for this entry.

Edited by Breunor

OK, I feel I should make myself more clear:

The xenium is in some respects already a singularity (please dont ask me to explain what sort it is, just be happy that there is more than just one type). Another thing is that an electron is a singularity (in the electric field) and nothing "explosive" happens, so we shouldnt just be throwing scifi words around. ummmm.. too much ;) :P ... i know im guilty of throwing around scifi mumbo jumbo as well, but i am trying to be relatively 'safe'.

some choice selections from the alien grenade CTD thread:

Perhaps you should be thinking of the alien grenade as a *really really* low yield atom bomb.

So to clarify further (after a colleague has seen this thread), a normal human grenade has a chemical charge. the charge combusts, creating heat and hence pressure. the grenade casing explodes into fragments or shrapnel, which then proceed to embed themselves in things such as humans.

The alien grenade does not have shrapnel. it explodes releasing light primarily. this heats up the surrounding area, cooking the humans. it cooks up nearby matter sufficiently to ionise it (turns it into plasma). the reason the casing for the grenade doesnt turn into shrapnel is because it is heated up so quickly it becomes a gas. hot gases expand, and it is hotter nearer the alien grenade. so there is a pressure gradient and gas will flow outwards radially quickly (there will be a shockwave/pressurewave of air).

watch the nuclear explosion in T2 as it is done well (when sarah conner is standing at the chain link fence as the bomb goes off). she burns first, and then gets hit by the shockwave. another better but less avaliable source is the trinity documentary.

From the latest version of the alien grenade CTD I am aware of:

The Xenium on the other hand is critically destabilised by application of a resonant magnetic field. As the Xenium within the grenade unfolds, its stored energy is released at a vast rate, mainly in the forms of radiation and high energy atomic particles. (Note, staring directly at an alien grenade detonation can lead to temporary or permanent damage to the retina, and should be avoided at all costs). The heat energy produced is easily sufficient to reach the first ionisation energies of almost all known common atoms. The ionisation on a large scale is apparent as high energy plasma (comprised of the grenade, and any other nearby matter including the atmosphere). This plasma shockwave causes catastrophic damage to the affected material, surrounding environment, and in a biological case is likely to cause a very rapid death. Radiation burns will also be present in non-shielded targets within line of sight.

Basically I like:

When the [Fusion Ball] intercepts the target, the onboard [Xenium] reactor than goes into overload. The onboard computers stop fine tuning the magnetic fields required to control the [Xenium] reaction, and simply destabilizes the [Xenium] in the reactors.

since it complicates the matter arbitrarily while not adding anything new or profound (in my opinion ;) ) i object to:

When that happens, the intense gravity waves given off combined with the destabilization of the local space-time continuity causes a quantum singularity to form. The resulting quantum singularity essentially acts like a micro blackhole, sucking the surrounding materials into it that explode, when the quantum singularity decomposes, into high speed shrapnels.

the problem with this is that the quantum singularity in this case would be a microblackhole. we may very well know how mbhs act in 4 years time, so we can be contradicted in 4 years time, or earlier (but i doubt it). surrounding materials wont act as shrapnel if absorbed into the mbh since they lose all information about their physical properties apart from mass, charge and spin. so they will come out as radiation. the question i ask now is, "why have this particular singularity at all since we already have talked about how xenium destablises, and the net result of both types is just radiation?"

I would instead say something which is a restatement of the alien grenade CTD, the relevant parts are quoted above. I know im being terribly pedantic, but I'd really like it if this games scifi BS was as... consistent and uncontradictable as possible.

Edited by Cartesian

do you freelance for New Scientist or run a research department for a real X-com somewhere? ^_^

I could tell you but then I'd have to have you killed (I dont like to get involved with that side of things, you understand).

I'm actually just slightly more evolved than an amoeba, I belong to the species known as the "Post-happiness Drone" or Ph.D. student. I do research in the field of general relativity, specialising in quantum gravity, and higher dimensional theories of gravity. Mmmmm tasty!

Maybe I'll be working in a xcom lab one day. :D

Sounds like my worst nightmare - hey each to their own.

I need to pass my Generally Competent Standarized Exams :D

Back on-topic

The Ctd sounds good, but as I have never used Fusion ball, then I wouldn't like to say if was entirely accurate or not.

Fusion balls had messed up targeting calculations in X-COM. Any fusion ball would go straight down tiles, all the way to the end of the map. But whenever you did a diagonal with them, they'd be completely off.

Well, that's what I discovered about Fusion Ball accuracy.

Fusion balls had messed up targeting calculations in X-COM. Any fusion ball would go straight down tiles, all the way to the end of the map. But whenever you did a diagonal with them, they'd be completely off.

Well, that's what I discovered about Fusion Ball accuracy.

This is about the craft weapon, not the hand-held blaster launcher

I could tell you but then I'd have to have you killed (I dont like to get involved with that side of things, you understand).

I'm actually just slightly more evolved than an amoeba, I belong to the species known as the "Post-happiness Drone" or Ph.D. student. I do research in the field of general relativity, specialising in quantum gravity, and higher dimensional theories of gravity. Mmmmm tasty!

Maybe I'll be working in a xcom lab one day. 

Maybe we should include another game in Xenocide, the actual researching of alien artefacts, just for Cartesian. Who knows, he might even enjoy it more than Xenocide itself :wink:

The Fusion Ball launcher is a craft based weapon. Its essentially a torpedo launcher, used for taking down the largest UFO. (I never used it though as I found plasma cannons so much better cost/damage)

Yeah, I think normal circuits should be used since this is v1.0.

... soooo is tzuchan/judge deadd gonna write this up so we can post it off or are there othe rthings that should still be discussed?

Alien alloy has the capacity for circuitry

Something to be considered, which might help "crack the mold" that you might consider for something called a "fusion ball", is that we have to change the name of this thing for Xenocide. So it doesn't have to be a ball or behave like a nuclear device. It just needs to be the craft version of the blaster launcher regarding damage potential.

Since the range is shorter than the plasma cannon (the main reason I always stuck to plasma cannons), you could say some type fo field or other containment starts to decay after it's fired. If the weapon actually hits a target the goodies ignite/combust/combine/react and release their fury.

The fusion ball can utterly destroy UFOs. Twin fusion ball cannons are really good for wiping small, and maybe medium UFOs, completely out of existance. :devillaugh:

It's pretty handy, if you want to get rid of etherials.

Oops, my bad on that. Checking the stats, in addition to the low ammo, the reload time isn't too hot either. You can get 4 plasma shots off for each fusion ball, equaling 560 damage to 230 assuming they all hit. The fusion ball is pretty much a guaranteed hit it would appear, but even if every other plasma misses you still outdamage the fusion ball. The trade is on the range then.

So maybe the fusion ball is like a large torpedo weapon, each round takes a lot of space and the loading mechanish is slower than other weapons. But due to the payload it's really powerful, and the onboard tracking systems greatly improve the accuracy as well. Sort of like a cruise missile with xenium-powered warhead.

• 1 year later...

I guess this one needs some heavy re-writing, to be consistent with the Gravity Distortion Launcher / Drone handheld weapon system.

Also, the thread name needs to be changed to fit the final name.

Which, as I see now, is not listed in the "Final Names for Everything" thread. And even in the most recent Tech Tree I could find, it is only listed as "Fusion Missile (Launcher)".

duh. :NyaNyaNya:

So, unless anyone opposes, I would propose this craft weapon system to be called "Gravity Distortion Missile (Launcher)". The technology would be that of the Gravity Distortion Drone, only larger and coupled with an onboard guidance system allowing course corrections after launching. basically a cross-breed between the Titan and the Gravity Distortion Drone.

Guest Azrael
I would like you to use a different name, something that slightly implies that is related but not quite the same, Gravity Well Missile or something, or maybe without even a "Gravity" on it, well, if you want to work on it, think of a cool name yourself and we'll talk it out :)

I would like to work on it, yes :) as soon as the Gravity Distortion Launcher / Drone text is finished, that is, to avoid complications if any major things change in there.

Hmmm. To think of a name, we would probably need to define a principle of function first, though... I am thinking of a weapon system that fires larger versions of the Grav Dis Drone, fitted with a guidance system, as mentioned above... the field manipulating technology would be moved from the launcher to the "drone", making the "drone" larger, so that only few (read: two) shots can be carried. the "drone" is therefore in effect a miniature UFO, which actively seeks its target and explodes upon impact (just like the Grav Dis Drone).

if the above is used, I guess we would call the weapon

"Annihilator" Drone

- or -

Gravitational Active Interception Armament (GAIA)

"GAIA" - yeah, i know :D i was thinking real hard on this... i just couldn't find anything to fit "TERRA" LOL I was thinking along the lines of XCOM R&D people showing some defiance and naming their best weapon after what they are trying to defend...

I like the idea, something like Zeus Cannon (yeah, I know, Final Fantasy used it <_<), Ares Cannon, greek mythology is a good source of good names :)

Shut up kafros :P

Edited by Azrael

I like the idea, something like Zeus Cannon (yeah, I know, Final Fantasy used it <_ ares cannon greek mythology is a good source of names src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)">

Maybe we should stay with an acronym, that's why I like GAIA. It actually means something besides the fact that it is a "name". Could proove to be difficult with Zeus (hm, let's think... Zapping Extra Uber Super Cannon. Not that bad at all :P )

Edited by Mad