6 replies to this topic

#1 BannanaBomb2003

BannanaBomb2003

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 March 2003 - 07:06 PM

hi every body, just now (5:07 P.M.) I completed a terror mission. Then for some reason *(my base is in berlin*) mass alien ships took flight (about 7 all at once) from an area near the coast sort of or further south I frogot. Is this like a mass invasion? they all flew toward south america. Any one know what that just was?
This'll shut u up *drops an aquanaut packed with 20 primed sonic pulsers off the roof infront of a sectoid in a terror mission*

Their are some things money can't buy......for everything else theirs credit card:)

Posted Image
(Probably the best Rpg Namco has ever made, because it is the only console rpg they have made :) Any Old school Rpg gamer will love it.

#2 Collin

Collin

Squaddie

• Forum Members
  • PipPip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 12:38 AM

Maybe they've made an alien base..... Station a ship somewhere around the place where those ships took off..... Let it hoover there for some time and you'll see if there's a base or not...... ;)

#3 Micah

Micah

Colonel

• [[Administrators]]
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 09:26 AM

Battling a mass of battleships like that has made some of my fondest memories of xcom. Did you swat them all down? How many got away?

#4 Guest_stewart_*

Guest_stewart_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2003 - 01:08 PM

What's the game date?

#5 BannanaBomb2003

BannanaBomb2003

Sergeant

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 March 2003 - 06:43 PM

:ph34r: hehe I let all of them get away because I was so amazed at how may apeared. After I saw all of them I reloaded because im sure the commity of defense or whoever pays you wouldnt be happy in south america/europe LOL
This'll shut u up *drops an aquanaut packed with 20 primed sonic pulsers off the roof infront of a sectoid in a terror mission*

Their are some things money can't buy......for everything else theirs credit card:)

Posted Image
(Probably the best Rpg Namco has ever made, because it is the only console rpg they have made :) Any Old school Rpg gamer will love it.

#6 Mark0

Mark0

Captain

• Forum Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 10 March 2003 - 09:52 PM

usually when massive ships arrives all at same time, its because they want to make a base "well sometimes its that"
IF you let them fly for a while you will see the battleships land, then leave.
search the area u may find base.. but whats great is letting the fat ships land , then..:birthday: :birthday: "Parteyy"

everything is possible, i know whatcha talkin bout, ive seen this happen lots of times in my games, and if there is supply ships,
i have to take this guess, its maybe base..

#7 Guest_stewart_*

Guest_stewart_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2003 - 08:46 AM

Lots of big ships at once can also mean infiltration.