XCOMUFO & Xenocide

First Alien Building Bug...

isaiah

its strange after i disable the first alien building by shooting all the sleeping chambers and have all my guys evacuate the building it goes back to the alien dimension overmap like it should but all of my men are in the upper left corner. when i click on the it says there in the illiad institute which is the school in the upperleft of megaprimus. the problem is i cant pick them up or send them to any other buildings. there just stuck. i was wondering if anyone else had this problem and what has been done about it.

Did you unload your troops into the building before you attacked it? If this was the case, then you will most certainly not be able to recover them. Your agents will get trapped, and since your transport will launch the moment the building starts to crumble, you won't be able to land at the same spot again. This effectively strands the.

To avoid this, whenever you attack or investigate a site all you need to do is highlight the troops you want to use before attacking/investigating the site.

If that wasn't the case, then it's not a common bug that's asked about. Your best bet would be to recover the game by loading an earlier savegame.

- NKF