XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Forum Members In X-com (g)

T11: X-Com

Bobethy spots... er... nothing?

the game shows he spotted something, but when i center on it, there's nothing there!

Well, Bobethy zaps the... nothing, which reveals an invisible muton! (which was killed).

guess it's the old "invisible alien" bug. odd thing is that he wasn't invisible after he woke up, just now :wacko:

T11: Alien

Like... wow! A muton throws a grenade at Danny252 and as if that wasn't enough, he zaps him twice afterwards (killing him)! The grenade then blows up and clears Danny252's body.

Edited by SupSuper

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T14: X-Com

Sir Crashalot leaves the Skyranger to take care of the nasty muton outside.

Trevelyan heads up top an helps Agent Orange in exploring the UFO.

T15: X-Com

Still searching...

T17-18: X-Com

Still searching the top of the UFO...

i'm not taking any more rookies down there or more zapping will follow :P

T18: Alien

A plasma shot is fired at Trevelyan? odd, it came from an already checked place :huh:

T19: X-Com

Agent Orange and Trevelyan search but... can't find the alien :wacko:

T19: Alien

Trevelyan is zapped! The shot came from... the gravlift?!?

ok, this is getting seriously bizarre.

also, Gyrfalcon and Adgam Bloodyheart panic. There are only 5 soldiers left now!

M34: Stats

Craft is lost

ITEM.............................QTY.........SCORE

Aliens Killed.....................8.............131

Xcom Operatives Killed....14............-375

Xcom Craft Lost...............1.............-200

TOTAL...........................................-444

RATING> TERRIBLE!

edit:

Kills:

Trevelyan: |||| (4)

ATeX: | (1)

Danny252: ||| (3)

Agent Orange: | (1)

Bobethy: | (1)

also, i think i figured out where the muton that killed the people in the UFO came from. it was the badass muton which was outside and headed up the gravlift! Damn, that muton was really mad at X-Com :P

Edited by SupSuper

WoW, the first "craft is lost" screen is here! It was about time to happen ;)

I just spent the last 3 hours reading this thread (all 37 pages!), very interesting, better join b4 we get to Cydonia.

edit: just saw the signup thread, nvrmnd

Edited by Tsereve

who died? who did?

(by order of death)

- waywreth

- centurion

- Extralucas

- ATeX

- mamutas

- Danny252

- Bobethy

- Sir Crashalot

- Trevelyan

- Agent Orange

- kamikazee, Adgam Bloodheart, Gyrfalcon, fabre (all died at once)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

damn, so long since i last worked on this. sorry about that ppl, i just haven't had time, and i believe there's much i gotta do, like get all lost soldiers ressurected, check if all soldiers are properly placed, whether new skyrangers are coming or not, etc. (i forgot if that's all taken care of or not)

though, good news for the SKYRANGER-4 team. since the SKYRANGER-3 team lost their craft, they're gonna need a new one. but SKYRANGER-4 was before them in "needing a new craft" so SKYRANGER-4's gonna take the (now clear) hangar while SKYRANGER-3 will have to wait for the new hangar.

so put shortly, SKYRANGER-4 and SKYRANGER-3 switch places, SKYRANGER-4 now being before SKYRANGER-3 in the list and not after :P

Edited by SupSuper

Could I un-sign-up? I never read this, I only ever got to page 3

are you sure? i'll give Tsereve your place (since he asked for a spot) so you won't be able to get back in.

I read through the entire thing and just to say, the most tedious thing ever:

click

open

wait

wait

*zip appears with nothing in it*

Basically it was annoying having to watch all those movies so I stopped watching

I read through the entire thing and just to say, the most tedious thing ever:

click

open

wait

wait

*zip appears with nothing in it*

Basically it was annoying having to watch all those movies so I stopped watching

yes, ppl complained about that, so i switched back to screenshots. besides, you're not forced to view them, text is pretty descriptive (i think) ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sad news on the FMIX front. now that i went to check again on my X-Com game, the saved game is... well, gone. as well as my x-com1 game. i must've deleted it in one of my cleaning sprees.

maybe this isn't so bad. i mean, the whole thing was becoming a mess with far too many members (most of which inactive), but i'm still not sure if i should restart it, since it was getting pretty dead and losing all the initial fun it was in the beginning.

also, i think the game was bork'd. i reinstalled X-Com 1 CE with all the patches to fix sound and music and played an ironman game and it was much, but much harder than FMIX. basically, of 5 missions i got, only 1 was won. 40 soldiers, 1 skyranger and lots of guns were lost. the last mission was won with only one survivor. unfortunately, a very large ufo came into the base before new soldiers arrived and GAME OVER.

anyways, this thread and the GS are being closed. you can still discuss here:

http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4362