XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Call For Moderators

stewart

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i'm three days in on my next game, and i already have like... 3K points? That isn't exactly good though, as that means i get though aliens really really soon

edit: actually, i was playing not too long ago, and i got my first devastator the first thursday of the game :) (5th day)

Edited by blehm

Indeed, you'll have to deal with Entropy Launchers before you get Disruptor Guns. . .oh, how I pity you LOL

Be prepared for a hard game.

Okay I set you both up. As moderators you must give an example, please conduct yourself accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If there are any forums that need moderation other than Xcom 4 and up then i will gladly sign up and help out, i don't think i am much use in Interceptor forums since there are almost no posts there ever

I can speak and read english, davidian, and some Binary, so no language forums, and i don't happen to have a spare babelfish or translater at my side

Edited by blehm

• 1 month later...

hmmmm, go check out my GBM:moderator thread somewhere in here, i posted it in december complaining about how we had about 4 more moderators than Global Moderators

we have like 4 less GBMs now, and a few more forum mods, but we need to recruit more moderators

i'll still take any open forums

and stewart, if you ever want to be nice, could you give me back labs?

• 2 weeks later...

Every XenoSenior is a global. I think we have enough globals for now. I don't mind more moderators though. Blehm I will see what I can find for you. As for the labs that is Xenocide territory. Personally I prefer Xenocide forums be moderated by Xenocide members of global status only, but I suppose you could try whinning to FredKnight.

As for UFO2k I will leave Serge as the lone Global for that.

Okay blehm er Blehm 98, gimmie a forum-or-two less traveled that you think you could breath life into. I like moderators to not only moderate their forums but get people interested in them.

does having whined to red knight in november count? I could just forward the message to both of you, and then see if RK doesn't mind it...

as long as you don't put me in Xcom 4+ i'll be fine, i could probably interest people. The reason why i say no to those xcom's, is because i know nothing about them

thanks though

I'm positive that azrael wouldn't mind me modding them either, as he modded them a while ago too before he was made senior

Sorry, but we don't have need for any more mods in CTD, I mod the forums daily myself; I did it before I was a Senior because RustedSoul was already absent and there was no one doing it, it was out of need :)

edit: Why don't you mod (and breathe some life into) UFO: Aftershock? the game is about to be released and I'm jealous of StrategyCore's section on it.

Edited by Azrael

Labs, not Workshops, the workshops are offlimits for me, i seriously doubt that anyone would let me, because you don't need help

the labs need more activity as well, but i could try and kick it in the chest

we need more people coming in as well

Labs, not Workshops, the workshops are offlimits for me, i seriously doubt that anyone would let me, because you don't need help

the labs need more activity as well, but i could try and kick it in the chest

we need more people coming in as well

Oh, you meant the Labs, well it doesn't matter if I mind or not, that's Red Knight's call :)

Edited by Azrael

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Could I moderate Xcom 1 Saved Games and Technical Support as well?

I don't think that would be a problem, but we'll wait for stewart.

BTW, I have my sights on TFTD too. :P

Why? We have 3 moderators there already. TFTD is not busy enough to warrant a 4th IMHO. :wink1:

- Zombie

I'll still take anything thats open that you feel could possibly need moderation :)

i just noticed that thats about all i say when i ask for new forums <_>

Edited by Blehm 98