XCOMUFO & Xenocide

Hints For Superhuman Level?

It's me... The nice BurnThemALL! :naughty: :flame: :psychosanta:

And I need help! :wacko:

I started a new game - this time in superhuman level. And I am in big financial troubles. I reached the point where I don't even use incendiary ammo :crying: because I don't want to burn equipment that I can sell. :whatwhat: :unsure:

I need help from my fellow Apocalypse players, any ideas how I can boost my bank balance? I started to build Disruptor rifles to sell them but I can't even pay Transtellar to not be enemy with me. I can't even use a taxi! :boohoo:

Now I go to raid Sirius, they have to PAY. I'm sure they are hiding some nice things from me. :naughty: :psychosanta:

Edited by BurnThemALL

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HUMONS??? A cross-breed between Humans and Mutons or what? Those alien experiments are really getting out of hand now... :hammer:

Oh yeah, I'm having financial trouble too, bank account is now somewhere around $ 10k (it's just been end of the week), and my starting base has no room to accomodate those advanced labs (I should have noticed at the beginning, but it slipped me) so I'm kinda stuck for now :(

I guess Cult of Sirius can expect some visits shortly :devillaugh:

Edited by j'ordos

what does cult of sirus give ???

i have no problems raiding it and burning it :naughty: but anythign special when u get out of there???

i know Solmine, if u raid their Warehouse youll get elerium.

but 1 elerium for sale is like 10$ ( i think) :unsure: :spank:

im wayy too farr for a new super human . i didnt even finnish my last n00b game :rolleyes: i think i have 3 or 4 alien buildings left

@ my friend Mark0: You are right, Sirius doesn't give special equipment like Psyke (Psiclone) or Solmine (Elerium) but they are the ones who MOST deserve to get raided and I need to get hold of all their equipment to sell it. I'm almost bancrupt! By the way, I feel already very sorry for the 3-4 remaining alien buildigs you will visit soon!

@ my friend Mark0: You are right, Sirius doesn't give special equipment like Psyke (Psiclone) or Solmine (Elerium) but they are the ones who MOST deserve to get raided and I need to get hold of all their equipment to sell it. I'm almost bancrupt!  :crying:  :whatwhat:  :blink: By the way, I feel already very sorry for the 3-4 remaining alien buildigs you will visit soon!  :naughty: :psychosanta:  :beer:

Actually, sometimes, if you raid a temple of the Sirius Cult, it will yield some psiclone (I believe it's in the one with the undergound room with a skull painted on the floor, but I could be wrong though :hammer: )

Edited by j'ordos

ohhh sh&^&^^

im soo stupiddd

damn i edit your post BTA. i wanted to quote not edit!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

omggggggggggggggg. sorry BTA but the main reason i think it is that cause im soo tiered and sleepy cause of work i pressed it by accident.

and damn i cant remodify to the old one :Blush: :Blush:

Mark, I editted BTA's post and removed the "Editted by..." text, but I can't restore the post to it's original content. Sorry those buttons are so close. If you accidentaly his Edit in the future, simply press the Back button to back out of it.

Mark, I editted BTA's post and removed the "Editted by..." text, but I can't restore the post to it's original content. Sorry those buttons are so close. If you accidentaly his Edit in the future, simply press the Back button to back out of it.

ill makesure ill never read forums AFTER work

ill makesure ill never read forums AFTER work

Does that mean you're going to read forums DURING work?? :o

my work is bul...

im working in a grocery store. cant read forums there :)

It's me... The nice BurnThemALL!  :naughty:  :flame:  :psychosanta:

And I need help!  :wacko:

I started a new game - this time in superhuman level. And I am in big financial troubles. I reached the point where I don't even use incendiary ammo  :crying: because I don't want to burn equipment that I can sell.  :whatwhat:  :unsure:

I need help from my fellow Apocalypse players, any ideas how I can boost my bank balance? I started to build Disruptor rifles to sell them but I can't even pay Transtellar to not be enemy with me. I can't even use a taxi!  :boohoo:

Now I go to raid Sirius, they have to PAY. I'm sure they are hiding some nice things from me. :naughty:  :psychosanta:

Raid Raid Raid. The cult of sirius have to fund your operations thats the only way. If the goverment won`t pay your new labs you have to get the money from sombody else dont you..

sometimes if u get lucy they have nice and shiiiiny Psiclones for you.

In supherhuman u have to think BIG. Many soldiers, ships and bases.

Most of them funded by your nice friends in The cult of sirius .

im working in a grocery store

I know the feeling. I was doing that this time last year. Now I get to do programming and stuff. :D

gimme 2yrs or so and ill be working in networking :P *hopefully*

gimme 2yrs or so and ill be working in networking  *hopefully*

The grocery store is going to expand into a chain of supermarkets and they'll need you to take care of their network? :huh?:

Edited by j'ordos

gimme 2yrs or so and ill be working in networking  *hopefully*

The grocery store is going to expand into a chain of supermarkets and they'll need you to take care of their network? :huh?:

nono i just started studying in Networking. :)

sorry didnt specify before :P

nahh theres no type of jobs like that. they only have 4 or something and uhm :idea: they suck !

Dear friends, Mark0 and Micah!

No problem that my post got a little "shortened"... now it's a small but beutiful post. :D I just can't recall what I wrote that night, was a lot and I suspect the main content was about burning aliens and Sirius to the ground anyway. :flame: :psychosanta: :crazy: Don't even think about it, Mark0 :beer:

@ Alien fighter: Thank you for your hints! I guess you're right, I have to TAKE what BELONGS to me. :naughty: I started a new base now and now I'm that bancrupt that I couldn't even produce Devastators. :D :blink:

I have to check back at Sirius to get some goodies.

I noticed how fast the aliens come up with heavy weapons and this entropy slime shuckeroonies rocket. :wacko: I don't have enough money nor labs and scientists to keep up with those alien bastards! :ph34r: :fang: I even had to use smoke grenades to cover my retreat! LOL :boohoo: And I saw aliens and brainbugs hopping over my dead soldier I lost, for that they will PAY! :psychosanta: :crazy:

Any further tips would be much apreciated my fellow Apocalypse friends. Thanks, and BURN EM! :flame:

P.S.: another of my experiments and I want to share it... Stunned one alien, took his weapon and grenades and threw them some meters away, I stood at some meters distance with 6 soldiers at "no shooting" setting and waited for the sleepy fellow to awaken, he got up, saw us, jumped to his rifle, got it and started shooting, bad luck was that I mistakely dropped his vortex mines where he took his weapon, I threw a grenade on them, 4 vortex exploeded, alien vaporized, big hole in the building, 2 burning civilists, 1 happy smiling BurnThemALL. :naughty: Hope you liked. ;)

Dear friends, Mark0 and Micah!

No problem that my post got a little "shortened"... now it's a small but beutiful post.  :D I just can't recall what I wrote that night, was a lot and I suspect the main content was about burning aliens and Sirius to the ground anyway. :flame: :psychosanta: :crazy: Don't even think about it, Mark0 :beer:

@ Alien fighter: Thank you for your hints! I guess you're right, I have to TAKE what BELONGS to me.  :naughty: I started a new base now and now I'm that bancrupt that I couldn't even produce Devastators.  :D  :blink:

I have to check back at Sirius to get some goodies.

I noticed how fast the aliens come up with heavy weapons and this entropy slime shuckeroonies rocket.  :wacko: I don't have enough money nor labs and scientists to keep up with those alien bastards!  :ph34r:  :fang: I even had to use smoke grenades to cover my retreat! LOL  :boohoo: And I saw aliens and brainbugs hopping over my dead soldier I lost, for that they will PAY! :psychosanta: :crazy:

Any further tips would be much apreciated my fellow Apocalypse friends. Thanks, and BURN EM! :flame:

P.S.: another of my experiments and I want to share it... Stunned one alien, took his weapon and grenades and threw them some meters away, I stood at some meters distance with 6 soldiers at "no shooting" setting and waited for the sleepy fellow to awaken, he got up, saw us, jumped to his rifle, got it and started shooting, bad luck was that I mistakely dropped his vortex mines where he took his weapon, I threw a grenade on them, 4 vortex exploeded, alien vaporized, big hole in the building, 2 burning civilists, 1 happy smiling BurnThemALL.  :naughty: Hope you liked. ;)

You retreating!! no way!! :P

ahh guess its that hard. ill start a super human game( i know ill get :spank: d so fast ) but worth a try :)

goin now.. :boohoo:

hey it isnt bad at all

im doign well till now, except im in need of $$ cause my base was too small and i had to build a new base for a cheap price with more space :D

well my raidings will start right now... :devillaugh:

@ Mark0: revenge my forced retreat that caused shame on my troops! :beer: And keep me informed how things are going for you in Superhuman level. Seems like on Superhuman start we all get shitty small bases where no big lab can be built! :cussing: :wacko: ^_^

We all know those stinking entropy rockets - they always cause troubles as long as you don't have the personal shields.

I managed to live with them like this in realtime game:

. Rocket is INCOMING!!! :eek: :ph34r:

. As soon as it his my poor soldier, I drop all equipment, armor, rifles and utmost grenades because they do the most damage if they explode after the aliens "slimed" me...

. The slimed and smoking soldier runs away a bit, now only praying will help that he doesn't get hit while vulnerable... :master: :uhoh:

. During all this the other soldiers try to kill the entropy shooting shithead... :crazy:

. After some time the soldier automatically goes back to where he left his equipment, equip him and give the aliens heck! :uzzi2: :LOL: :flame: :psychosanta:

Anyone worked out a better tactic for this problem, please be so kind and tell me, I'm in defensive right now in my game! :boohoo:

7 alien ships attacked 2 of my bases and destroyed one with 6 soldiers 1 Hawk and 4 Phoenix ships... :crying: I'll make them PAY! :naughty:

@ Mark0: revenge my forced retreat that caused shame on my troops!  :beer: And keep me informed how things are going for you in Superhuman level. Seems like on Superhuman start we all get shitty small bases where no big lab can be built!  :cussing:  :wacko:  ^_^

We all know those stinking entropy rockets - they always cause troubles as long as you don't have the personal shields.

I managed to live with them like this in realtime game:

. Rocket is INCOMING!!!  :eek:  :ph34r:

. As soon as it his my poor soldier, I drop all equipment, armor, rifles and utmost grenades because they do the most damage if they explode after the aliens "slimed" me...

. The slimed and smoking soldier runs away a bit, now only praying will help that he doesn't get hit while vulnerable...  :master:  :uhoh:

. During all this the other soldiers try to kill the entropy shooting shithead... :crazy:

. After some time the soldier automatically goes back to where he left his equipment, equip him and give the aliens heck!  :uzzi2:  :LOL:  :flame:  :psychosanta:

Anyone worked out a better tactic for this problem, please be so kind and tell me, I'm in defensive right now in my game!  :boohoo:

7 alien ships attacked 2 of my bases and destroyed one with 6 soldiers 1 Hawk and 4 Phoenix ships...  :crying: I'll make them PAY!  :naughty:

hmmyeah a small update on mine. its gettign hard, my ships are really weak gainst the ships they have and the income source is Bio transport module.make them at 500, sell them at 950

and organisatiosn are getting under alien control.Transellar is most important( IMO) cause they are the main source of transport.

here are 4 ufos that i have nno chance aganst them they stood over transellars apartements and have put aliens in there.

Transellar 22% infected. after a alien search and destroy in ap. 12% infected.

i guess ill have to do the same with them again and with Technocrats (28%)

damn thats heck of a job :P

about Tactics.. i dont use any , most of my tactics are crouching my men and using grenades.

so now i m waiting to have $$$ to buy air hawks and try taking down ufos to advance in tech.

finnaly ill take revenge at my first ufo mission :beer: :rock:

:ph34r: me damn aliens! eat :plasma: :P

Seems like on Superhuman start we all get shitty small bases where no big lab can be built!   

Dang! so restarting to get a better base isn't an option here? :crying:

hmmyeah a small update on mine. its gettign hard, my ships are really weak gainst the ships they have and the income source is Bio transport module.make them at 500, sell them at 950

that won't be for long, in my game I'm already selling them at 750 or so :crying:

edit: is 708 :hammer:

And Transtellar is a PAIN!!! They're allways getting hostile towards me, and I have to pay them all I've got just to keep them unfriendly, because otherwise I couldn't get any equipment :cussing:

Edited by j'ordos

Seems like on Superhuman start we all get shitty small bases where no big lab can be built!   

Dang! so restarting to get a better base isn't an option here? :crying:

that won't be for long, in my game I'm already selling them at 750 or so :crying:

edit: is 708 :hammer:

And Transtellar is a PAIN!!! They're allways getting hostile towards me, and I have to pay them all I've got just to keep them unfriendly, because otherwise I couldn't get any equipment :cussing:

about bases i think we all start with a small base. probably made like that to complicate our lives :P

about bio transport.. i said 950 im not sure about the price. i just said it liek that. i need to check it out.

i know transtellar is pain, but they are worth more than the others. if they are enemies to us. we are paralyzed. cant transfer or order stuff..:uhoh:

they were unfriendly to me i payed 27k to make them neutral, damn it costs alot i checked others who were neutral, some wanted 87k to make it to friendly.

btw after my 1st week, my income is 85k . its not much and i cant even buy an air hawk. :whatwhat:

Out OF SUbject : nice Ordos sig ;) dunno if your a big fan of Ordos, but i know Harkonnen Pwns :P

Edited by Mark0

about bio transport.. i said 950 im not sure about the price. i just said it liek that. i need to check it out

It starts out higher but drops rapidly :(

btw after my 1st week, my income is 85k . its not much and i cant even buy an air hawk.

A feeling I know all too well :crying:

Out OF SUbject : nice Ordos sig  dunno if your a big fan of Ordos, but i know Harkonnen Pwns 

HAH! My Deviators will assure that any Devastator sent my way becomes MINE!! MY OWN!! :devillaugh:

btw: look at my name... :hammer:

edit: what's wrong here? Why doesn't "quote" work as nicely as it should?

ok works now :blink:

Edited by j'ordos

My new report to my fellow superhuman players:

I'm still standing my ground! :crazy: :rock:

But I took some heavy damage as I already told you. All my researches are stopped now because they burned up my research and fab base. :cussing: Now I bought a new 3rd base (Research&Fab) and this time I have 2 androids to cover it. Hope this will be enough.

I managed to build up a fleet consisting of

1 Valkyrie

3 Hawks (one got shot down yesterday on his FIRST flight) :puke:

Alien ships are massing when they attack, they never show up with less then 5 ships and I still have no shields or disruptors. :unsure: :wacko:

Most of my income has to be "generated" by Sirius Cult. :devillaugh:

I have 14 soldiers, of them 2 are droids as mentioned above,

10 lie in sickbay,

2 are operative. :blink:

And I have to clean 4 shipwrecks, lying in my city and pollute it. <_<

Any hints what I should do, fellow warriors? ;)

BURN EM! :flame: :psychosanta: :crazy:

Edited by BurnThemALL

Buy more soldiers?? You probably can't get anymore, I guess (well, that's my problem now :( )

How many raids have you been doing to get to three bases? I barely managed to get a second one, but that cut me out of Hawks :crying: I'm basically using dozens of Hoverbikes (only a couple of them with Plasma cannons though, stupid Marsec keeping production low :cussing: , I oughta raid them for a change :devillaugh: )

Other than that, I still seem to be doing fairly, although Transtellar is hostile again, AND I'm too low on funds to repay them :wacko:

Buy more soldiers?? You probably can't get anymore, I guess (well, that's my problem now :( )

How many raids have you been doing to get to three bases? I barely managed to get a second one, but that cut me out of Hawks :crying: I'm basically using dozens of Hoverbikes (only a couple of them with Plasma cannons though, stupid Marsec keeping production low :cussing: , I oughta raid them for a change :devillaugh: )

Other than that, I still seem to be doing fairly, although Transtellar is hostile again, AND I'm too low on funds to repay them :wacko:

i havnt continued playing( not gettign a chance either)

@ BTA :man 10 in sickbay!! :o

damn this sux, gueess u gotta buy all the rooks that appears on the market then send them to war. survivor or not let them fight, the blood that has been spilled would be an honnor to the Fatherland! :master:

LOL and if they die, send a message to his/her parents:

Dear MR. X/MRS X

Im sending you this letter to informe you that your son/daughter: "Y" was KIA/MIA on a raid against his enemies. He/she was a brave soldier and faught well.He/She served well and we are all proud of what they have done to his/her Fatherland .

Sincerily yours

HauptStrumFuhrer BTA Commander of the elite Xcom Units :P :LOL: ( im a ww2 fan so ii use lots o german ranks.. im sure i wrote them bad :S )

hey lucky u have shipwrecks. i cant shoot down ships,(except the 2 week ones but cant go hunt aliens )

@ J'Ordos: bout transtellar how much u need to pay them?? i guess lots of $$ :wacko:

i think ima do like you, try using anything as a weapon to shootdown ships. nice squadron u have of hoverbikes, but i guess after the 1st flight, u wont have lot returning :P.

i to get 4-5 ships and cant handle them but im thinking about it. would it be hard to shoot those bikes down??

example: like us with annihilators when we attack to destroy sirus building, they send out their bikes and cars and damn its hard to shoot them down.. specially bikes..( well i had difficulty to shoot down bikes cause they were too small and allways on the move.)

and btw guys, no cheating, lets see who could last till the end :beer: :beer: :happybanana:

Happy Hunting, or must i say.. Burning :naughty: :naughty: :devillaugh:

Edited by Mark0

Well, you'd be suprised about the amount of Hoverbikes returning, most of the time I lose one or two, sometimes none (and those who return are unscathed, first shot kills 'em anyway ^_^ )

But I still have that Valkyrie and some Phoenix hovercars, for added firepower. Those bikes are hard to shoot down but they don't have that much firepower on their own.

Well I need to pay Transtellar about 20-30k regularly, very funny :whatwhat:

And handling a fleet of ships is not that hard, you can select several at once with ctrl (I also use pause A LOT)

why did this thing suddenly switch to qwerty :cussing:

Well, I just started playing on Superhuman and I don't see any hard things at all. The only thing I hate is that organizations get very pissed at me because of nothing. Transtellar are hostile but I haven't done anything to them (not even had a mission at them).

Well, I just started playing on Superhuman and I don't see any hard things at all. The only thing I hate is that organizations get very pissed at me because of nothing. Transtellar are hostile but I haven't done anything to them (not even had a mission at them).

hey the start is pretty easy, but wait for after ;) :beer:

and yeah all orgs are like that, specially transtelllar. i have to pay them from unfrienfly to neutral: 47000$$ ( J'Ordos u lucky u only need 27k :P )

they cost alot.

now im in critical situation. im almost out of cash (7k) and my sources of income are psiclones and some equipments( thanks Sirus :D).

im researching liht disruptor beam. i guess this will be my new income and maybe later somme of those guns that they have, not devastator but before them. its ligth weapons.. ( errr i forgot the name!! :cussing: )

neways they shoot pink ^_^

J'Ordos again thanks for sharing that you have hover bikes. they helped me alot !! the shots were going at them and my valkyrie was kind of free shooting with heavier weaps :rolleyes:

hopefully ill get my air hawk on my next paycheck :P and have some light disrupptor on it!

forgot to mention, just liek that i have arroudn 22 soldiers all ready, i allways buy some new rooks and send them ot missions. it helps alot if i lose some i od have replacements.!

ill keep u updated!

:beer:

and yeah all orgs are like that, specially transtelllar. i have to pay them from unfrienfly to neutral: 47000$$ ( J'Ordos u lucky u only need 27k  )

That was just to get them from hostile to unfriendly... :boohoo: I don't have the cash to get them neutral :crying: (yet, Cultists are gonna pay in MY place :devillaugh: )

Things are starting to clear up :happybanana: ! My bank account went from 18k to 115k,, just by three successive Cult of Sirius raids (must be my lucky day, 3 raids in a row, and all 3 times there was this psiclone lying around, begging me to take it with me :D )

Now, what should I blow it on?

-Hawk?

-Hoverbikes (why can't I buy all the lineage plasma cannons I want, damn production quotas :angry: , some are equipped with autocannon 'cause everything else is out of stock :( , Synthetic Elerium might be nice too, since it exists in XCom4)?

-New base (which I need for the advanced labs)?

-Or giving Transtellar the 55k they demand to become neutral? Why the he11 are they hostile all the time anyway? I never raided them, never hit their buildings, every org. is zero percent infiltrated except for Cult of Sirius which is at 67% (which is weird, every time i try to search for aliens I can't find any :wacko: ) Oh and Cyberweb has joined TS in it's unfriendly stance, again for no apparent reason :cussing:

It would be very nice if some new recruits would show up for hire, I have about 16 soldiers left, of which 3 are wounded :alienlol:

Edited by j'ordos

:D Mark0! I had great fun reading your post, especially the "letter to parents of MIA or KIA soldiers"!!! I'm also a big history fan like you. :beer:

"and btw guys, no cheating, lets see who could last till the end" when we stick together and help each other with hints and share experiences, we sure will give em heck. :naughty: :beer:

Is there no computer freak in this forum who can help miceless to get his Apocalypse running? :crying:

@ j'ordos :

Transstellar is getting enemy with you everytime you hit a transportation tube or even street because it's Transstellar's stuff! :idea:

I would recommend you to spend your cash on one Hawk. :happybanana:

Now I want to tell you some general things that I found useful, hopefully some will be useful for my fellow XCOM people in here. :beer:

Raids:

I fly to the Sirius building with 2 cargo bays equipped in my ship, then I raid and TRY not to burn everything. :crazy: When finished and the ship begins to leave the building, I click once again on the building and RAID AGAIN! This always for about 4-5 times. Then I fly back home and so I bring back PLENTY of nice stuff from Sirius. (I don't like to fly everytime home and back raiding...) :naughty:

Ship weapons:

I found Lineage plasma cannons the most useful on the side ports of Valkyrie and Hawk, light Disruptor (when available) on the front end of the Hawk.

Ship settings:

I got the feeling that it's best to let my ships fly at low altitude, so I avoid to hit too many buildings in the city because I am shooting from low to high flying alien shuckeroonies ships. :psychosanta: And I use the aggressive mode because then my ships shoot like mad! :crazy:

Right now I hadn't had time to play since my last post, hope you find some of my hints to suit your needs. :beer:

Spank the aliens! :spank: :flame: :psychosanta:

Is there no computer freak in this forum who can help miceless to get his Apocalypse running? 

Yeah, I'm actually beginning to feel sorry for him :blink: And he's starting to annoy me with these constant posts "It won't run :crying: "

But I'm afraid I haven't got a clue what's wrong with it :(

I fly to the Sirius building with 2 cargo bays equipped in my ship, then I raid and TRY not to burn everything.

Do you know how hard that is??? :sly:

When finished and the ship begins to leave the building, I click once again on the building and RAID AGAIN! This always for about 4-5 times. Then I fly back home and so I bring back PLENTY of nice stuff from Sirius. (I don't like to fly everytime home and back raiding...) 

No need for that, one of their temples is right next door (better a close neighbour than a far friend, as is said :devillaugh: )

I found Lineage plasma cannons the most useful on the side ports of Valkyrie

There are NO Lineage Plasma cannons for sale, and there haven't been yet :crying: (I could buy them if only there were some :cussing: )

And I use the aggressive mode because then my ships shoot like mad!

I make sure my hoverbikes arrive first, set on evasive, and both Phoenix and Valkyrie arrive later on aggressive (UFO's concentrate fire on hoverbikes but they can evade easily most of the time, meanwhile others fire away) I'm gonna try that flying low though, as I mostly had them flying high.

Edited by j'ordos

great stuff BTA will try them out. :beer:

thanks for reminding me about the planes.. i forgot to put them on agressive mode.. :crying:

man my game is gettign harder !

Cult of Sirus became 100% alien.( i searched the buildings but none was found!! :cussing: )

later on i got your best friends BTA, Sanctuary CLinics became 100% alien( somehow).

after Sanct. Technocrats are becoming..( 41% now)

My conclusions: Organisations are infecting each others. 3 Sanct buildings are near Technos buildings and i think that is the case.

my friend Sirus... well i stopped raiding him cause he was deadly on my last raid. i raided him like 3-4 times. the 5th one got me bad.. they :spank: ed me so bad with the heavy rockets. i couldnt rescue my 2 Sargs..1 of them was criticaly hit and died on the field, the other was :zzzzz: and all the sirus were arround him so when she woke up she started running and u only heard missiles flying and boom. she was back on the floor but this time for good. the exit zone was soo close.I feal bad about that, they were my best. but game must go on. now my situation is deteriorating.im worse than u BTA. all my men are wounded. most of them badly.

i gotta recruit some n00bs but i know they will die fast & easely.

my adv bio lab is done in my new base. i cant wait to get the others...

1 thing i didnt forget... ill be back on these sirus :devillaugh:

I wish i could of helped Miceless. we would of had 1 more player in that game. :crying:

my friend Sirus... well i stopped raiding him cause he was deadly on my last raid. i raided him like 3-4 times. the 5th one got me bad.. they  whipped me so bad with the heavy rockets

In my game they're rather easy, I've had one casualty (by rocket laucher) in 5 successive raids in the same temple, several wounded though (now about 7 :( )

QUOTE (j'ordos @ Jul 10 2003, 04:15 AM)

... he's starting to annoy me ...

Mission accomplished! 

No going off-topic here!!! :hammer:

Edited by j'ordos

I make sure my hoverbikes arrive first, set on evasive, and both Phoenix and Valkyrie arrive later on aggressive (UFO's concentrate fire on hoverbikes but they can evade easily most of the time, meanwhile others fire away) I'm gonna try that flying low though, as I mostly had them flying high.

This looks like a great strategy! I have to try this! How many hoverbikes do you use j'ordos? Thanks for this hint! :master: :crazy:

Mark0: I love reading your war stories! :devillaugh:

What sort of clinic are those Sanctuary?!? They always get alien with us? :naughty: They are the disease, my incendiary ammo is the CURE! :flame: :psychosanta:

I also noticed that "alien infected" buildings - if not burned down or cleaned FAST - spread the disease around the next buildings, so it's sometimes a good idea to check (after saving the game) the surrounding buildings of cleaned out buildings. In some cases I found some aliens there. :happybanana:

Now we hold silence to remind the loss of your 2 best soldiers... :boohoo: :rolleyes:

miceless: I strongly hope that Fafnir's tips will help you get Apocalypse running! :beer: I think the thing with first go full screen will do it! Great tips, Fafnir! :rock:

BURN EM! :flame: :psychosanta: ...and keep me informed... ;)

I try to use as many as possible, of course :D Right now my fleet consists of 1 Hawk (thank you, Cult of Sirus :P ), 1 Valkyrie, 2 Phoenixes, and 8 Hoverbikes. The ones I have now are numbers 5-12, I'm afraid 1-4 are *cough* out of commission :crying:

Sad news, despite my constant, ehrm... efforts to keep the Cult of Sirius clean they are now under alien control. I can't believe it, you pay them a visit at least twice a day and still they hate you :devillaugh: Oh well, all the more Disruptor rifles for me ^_^ Does make them a bit tougher though, half my men/women are now in medical bay :boohoo:

Nevertheless I'm still grateful for their presence in the city, after all they funded my second base, my Hawk, my improved relations with Transtellar (until the next alien attack at least, flying low doesn't help :( ), and still about $ 50k in cash :beer:

And I noticed those infections too, last time the aliens managed to drop off troops at Psyche and Nutrivend, and I may have waited too long to clear them out because suddenly Megapol was being infiltrated, along with the Technocrats. Except Megapol (3%), everything is back at 0% now.

Cult of sirus are at 100%, but i dont know if they are infiltrating Lifetree or Nutrivend( 1 of these). its 41% and i cant seem to get them down.

:cussing: :cussing: i got raided by Santuary Clinic.. yeah those pink uniform boys and girls.. i managed to get them out without any dead. my technic was everyone( 15 soldiers) all dispatched to security station and they manned the top and observed the battlefield. then the enemy came close and the soldiers shot them easely.

once again i dont know why the guns of my seurity station didnt react to anything its like just there no doing anything.

between my 15 soldiers.. i have 12 that are wounded and in sickbay :crying: 3 are active and they are rooks. so i cant throw an operation with these 3, ill loose them or they will return wounded. so i think i have to wait or buy more rooks and sacrifice them for my bank :rolleyes:

so BTA let me get this straight. i have to destroy the buildings that are infected?? this will clean the hole infection or part of it?

if that is the antidote.... errr just wait till i have money :angry: errrr... just wait till i have planes... :angry::angry: errr ( *bangs on the table*)just wait till i have elite shock troops :angry::angry: well just wait till im financialy good and i have enaugh fighters to destroy the whole city :devillaugh: :devillaugh:

ok enaugh beeing psychotic.:psychosanta:

ok ok enaugh planning for destruction.

damn im poor compared to you guys. i have 5 hvr bikes 2 hawk air and 1 phoenix hovercar :Blush:

im poor in planes, im poor in troops, im starting to have trouble with THE CLINIC BASTARDS :spank:

hope ill hang out. :S ill let you guys know in a couple of days about whats going o

Edited by Mark0

once again i dont know why the guns of my seurity station didnt react to anything its like just there no doing anything.

Are you playing turn-based? Security Stations are worthless in TB, if you want some action from them better play it realtime...